Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    Will do.

@Kristia
    Do you want me to create nightmares for Rena/Nera as well?

@Everyone
    I'm doing an Isaac run.

What character should I pick?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Play as Isaac Clarke! XD

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...82-d4szj80.png
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
        Dammit xD

I guess I'll try a Cain run
        Again.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

You guys have a fine way of screwing me over to a point where I can't post in Atwag with Shulk.
          I can't explain the implied he was following along cause of the fact he has foresight and would have used Monado Speed to protect Patchouli.
          Plus you left me to address the lose end of explaining SCAE, which would no longer fit because it would be as if no one cares of his existence.
          This ties in to the fact I can't even explain him being left behind. What the hell would explain why he is left behind?
          Actually I have one explanation, which involves killing him off when I JUST INTRODUCED HIM. And I REALLY wanted to RP as him but ya lot aren't giving me a whole lot of options.

Comment

Wellllllll you weren't on so

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Rule fucking 15

Comment

@Cucoo

That happens to me too, like when John simply stands there with his thumb up his @$$ (<--- pretty much) while everyone is conversing and/or fighting, kind of like a couple days ago. -_-;

What would you like us to do?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

You guys are good are solving these problems. You tell me how I can address both the explanation of SCAE AND why he didn't have a vision to save Patchy.
                  Because the only solution I have involves killing him off.
                  You guys backed me into the literary corner and the only way for me to break out is to kill shit.

Comment

In all honesty, Patchouli didn't take too big of a damage. She can heal herself. It's perfectly fine.

What you have to do right now is to post Shulk's nightmare.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys I'm back, passed out again...

Oh hey Cucoo. Sorry for everyone continuing without you. I should have told them all to

while you were gone.

Comment

@wriggle
                        If it was a move that incapacitated her then he would have had a vision about it.
                        If it was a minor attack then there would have been no vision.
                        Then that would solve that.
                        Now the SCAE loose end...

@sus
                        There was a few reasons I created rule 15. That was one of them. Though i think that part of its purpose was lost when it focused on the discussion thread.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-15-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

No, that is the nuclear option.

The better option would be that some of his abilities are being dampened by the magic resonance of all the grimoires in the library (perhaps just those two, perhaps only certain types of magic). As for the SCAE, he could tell them later. Just because you didn't tell them as soon as he was introduced doesn't mean that your opportunity is gone. Perhaps there are more important things at hand, like traveling through a dark underground library.
                          sigpic

Comment

We could always say that the spectre ignores all magic effects. Explains how he shrugged off John's light magic.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

ok wriggle, you can do the furry duo“s nightmares, you got better writing than me XD
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggle

Is he immune to physical attacks too? If he's immune to magic, then there is no way to kill or even hurt him. It is my understanding that specters are immune to physical attacks.

That also raises another intersting little question. Considering that he is an unholy spirit, you would think holy magic would have worked. Is he immune to holy attacks?
                                Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 01:19 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X