X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@s121
    Oh well wriggs solved it by saying that the attack was minor, which wouldnt activate a vision which would explain why he didn't do anything.

I think i need to change the vision criteria to:
    It has to be a fatal attack for visions to kick in.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-15-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

The doctor will see you now.

P.S.: I actually never watched Dr. Who before.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Check my last post.

Later everyone. I'll be gone for less than an hour.

This is something that I'm going to save for another time. Most likely for one of John's memories. Maybe he'll tell someone his story, if they're willing to listen.

Spoiler:
        John's Mind - Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John was mere inches away from slamming his fist into the strange specter's torso, but before the blow could connect, the scenery around John changed to a crashed Broadsword inside of a ruined metal room. At first, the place seemed familiar, as if he had been there before. Within a couple seconds, everything started to come back to him: The Didact, The Composer, the threat to Humanity, and more importantly, Cortana. John felt like he was in a haze, almost as if something didn't seem right. What happened? Did he hit his head harder than he thought when he crashed into The Didact's ship?

"Chief? Why are you just standing there? We need to get the nuke to The Composer. We need to stop the Didact.", Cortana said to John.

"Yea. I'm fine.", John calmly said as he lightly shook his head.

"Hurry, we don't have much time.", Cortana urged.

John simply nodded and did a he was told. With his BR85HB SR Battle Rifle in hand, John walked through the metallic corridor illuminated with orange light and passed through the automatic door. As John walked through into the large hall, his HUD began to lightly crackle with purple static as Cortana spoke to him.

"Chief, I know I'm supposed to know what to do but-"

"We'll have to deploy the warhead manually. How and where?", John asked Cortana as a Promethean Watcher appeared and opened fire on John.

"I always know what to do. I always know what to do! …Just give me a second.", Cortana said to John.

"Keep scanning for the Composer. We'll figure it out along the way.", John said as he dodged the hail of Hardlight rounds and returned fire.

The Promethean Watcher disintegrated into Hardlight gas after a few armor piercing, high-explosive rounds were put through its armor and into it's hardware. Just then, a Forerunner turret down the large hall hummed to life and began to charge up a beam of orange energy. Before it could fire, John tossed a Plasma Grenade onto the front of it and destroyed the turret in a brilliant puff of blue plasma gas and electricity. As the turret disintegrated into orange Hardlight flakes, John walked past, already aiming at another Watcher. After doing the same routine of shooting the hostile, it disintegrated into Hardlight gas. As John walked into the hall's junction, another Forerunner turret came online and began to charge up a powerful, orange beam of energy. Just as he did before, he destroyed the turret before it could fire, putting a hefty amount of lead into its chassis and forcing it to disintegrate.

Just around the corner was another large hall, as well as another watcher. This time, as it fired at him, John dodged it's Hardlight rounds and jumped up, grabbing the Watcher by one of it's hover discs. Within a split second, John climbed up onto it and ripped chunks of armor and circuitry out of his adversary. The Watcher dropped to the ground with John on top of it, and promptly disintegrated. Now that the area was clear of enemies, John reloaded his Battle Rifle and headed through the next automatic door.

As John ran into the next giant room, a group of Promethean Knights materialized in the center of the room as the Didact's voice echoed through John's mind, as if by a telepathic link.

"Where reason does not stop you, perhaps force can at least delay you."

As soon as the Didact finished speaking and seemingly disappeared, some of the Promethean Knights charged at John, while others ran to cover, searching for a strategic position.
        Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 02:04 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ wriggs
          Shulk is actually like the Doctor, just not as subtle or as passive.

@s121

Oi sorry bout that.
          Im normal again now that plausible solutions came up =w=
          The only time I go into kill mode is when I can't see it based on what I know.

Comment

I just noticex I know nothing about Cortana asdfghjkl;

Uh.
            Uh...
            Uh.....
            Halp
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm back after cooling off.

What do you need help with? What are you trying to find?

You can find her personality, history, and other things in this Wiki, or I can tell you.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Cortana

@Cucoo

Anyways, sorry for getting a little hostile. I don't handle hostility/conflict very well. -_-;
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                \o/ I \o/ can \o/ post \o/ now \o/

You may now use me as you please my Lord.
                (No you may not. Huehuehue.)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Originally posted by Wriggle
                  You may now use me as you please my Lord.
                  No thanks, I'm good. ^^;; (XD)

What info do you need on Cortana?
                  sigpic

Comment

I just needed personality and appearance.

Posted. Do check while I see what's good on the booru.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for being gone again. I've been watching the anime movie Summer Wars.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

What's Summer Wars about?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well I don't really want to spoil a lot of it, but here is a basic summary of the movie.

The film tells the story of Kenji Koiso, a timid eleventh-grade math genius who is taken to Ueda by twelfth-grade student Natsuki Shinohara to celebrate her great-grandmother's 90th birthday. However, he is falsely implicated in the hacking of a virtual world by a sadistic artificial intelligence named Love Machine. Kenji must repair the damage done to it and find a way to stop the rogue computer program from causing any further damage.

Comment

@Krispi
                            Holding you off for a little bit until John's nightmare unfold. Please wait warmly ^^
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

ok, no problem

Just signal when I can post because it will be time to reveal the jackal´s next level
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooh
                                Spoiler:
                                Mega-Lucario maybe?

:3
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X