Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristia
    replied
    Nothing big in terms of damage, just a bruising because of the sudden movement on my neck and back, but in overall I´m ok

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    I hope everything turned out ok. Also I posted for you in TSU.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Guys, I´ll be off tomorrow because I will go to the hospital, I´m not wounded or have anything broken, just going to do some physical and mental revision.

I had a car accident today and everything is all right, but my insurance agent told me to go and check with a doctor because I got some pain on my neck and upper back, he says it is just the impact of having my car being hit from behind at more than 60 kph while I stopped and barely managed to not hit the car in front of mine.

So wherever I´m needed, please PM me or ask me on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    You are needed in washington with Palutena and company, Xumantucich(?) with Volnutt and Manhattan with the Soldier and Demoman

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    God I've been so distracted with things recently I lost track of where all I need to post. I know I need to post in BO, but where else?

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    give me some minutes on Jack´s situation

EDIT:
    The trio are dealing with Pyramid head and 1 crazy nurse

Here is the post
    Spoiler:
    Jack was relieved his attack worked so effectively. However, his anger still persisted. He raised the bar.

"You monster... I've grown tired of looking at your broken, murderous face! Now die!!!"

He was about to deal a finishing blow to the nurse. However, he failed to sense the real danger creeping up behind him. It seemed his anger forced his senses to pinpoint on anything the nurse did
    Last edited by Kristia; 09-21-2015, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

Oh, we did? Ok then.

Also, posted in ATWAG.

In addition, do you think you could fill me in a little with what's happened to Jack in Henir's, as well as get me his last post? I might have to take control temporarily.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    I know, I think we had this conversation on either last week or two, I just imagined the blonde still adjusting to her body when she trained with the armor.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

Just a heads up on your last Vala post, the armor would not be too heavy for her. For her, 1,000 lbs (453.592 kg) armor would feel more like 5 lbs (2.267 kg) after she was augmented.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Actually Kristia I was going to have Glaive stop the Silent Hill challenge because

1: Technically it was Luto/Ruto who made the challenge.

2: Glaive is just getting bored with that challenge.

3: Glaive is actually now more interested in John right now (still interested in Jack, but Glaive has some interesting words for John right now and he'll want Renamon and Nera to hear as well as Jack.)

4: Glaive is a troll that way

5: Some other not as important stuff.

So don't worry. That much is gonna be covered.

Just need S121 to post.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Well, it is ok in my opinion, so far we get to make a coherent reason for Glaive to stop the current fight in Silent Hill, maybe the chief and forslass can make him do that with a deal or something of that alley

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

Sustic had the idea that we might be able to put him in stasis by Glaive capturing him for a time. I might just have it that after the fight, he runs off to come up with a way to stop Takoizu.

What are your thoughts on these options?

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    While I don't like this idea, we can also time skip the current ark and make jack go somewhere else while we get a solution for him.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

I figured that the future would change, but wouldn't change significantly unless a major change was forced. I do know what you mean though, "many worlds" theory and all that.

As for Jack, the only thing I can really say is that he just refuses to believe that, much like how he reacted around Takoizu. It mighty be the case, but the problem lies in what he believes in.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    @S121

I understand that, but there is an issue with Jack´s plan to stop Takizou´s changing history, it has already been changed just for the fact that they both interfered with the present characters, actually, we can bring a "Back to the Future" reference with this since our present period already took another "lane" in the time highway. The future will now be different to the one where Takizou and Jack come from, but it won´t disappear, if that can be explained to the time traveler, then he could leave thinking of his task being done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X