X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Ya felt pressure?
    (Was it the Nah picture or the fact I had Robin, Grima, and Morgan?)

And Shadow Dragon wasn't out in EU UK?

Comment

Hello people

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Time for a crossover pic.

http://i.imgur.com/MjswrJK.jpg
        Last edited by S121; 12-17-2013, 04:37 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo
          I tend to over-exaggerate but kinda. You seemed to be liking FE so well that I just said "F*ck it, I'm going to get Awakening."
          As far as I can tell, no other FE game has been released over here. Every time I've checked and searched around, I have found nothing. It's either that or no-one in the UK gave a damn about FE.

@S121
          Remi vs. Goku?! I'm not sure who would win. But, since I'm a complete Scarletist and lover of vampires, I am going to side with Remi.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-17-2013, 04:40 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm back but I'm not feeling so good so don't expect too many posts.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Ok. Understandable.

@TRXD

Yea... Goku may be able to fire off a stream of blasts, but Remi can put out at least 10 times more energy than he can. I could at least imagine that he would be shocked.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

Your game store doesn't do imports? That's sad. If a game isn't available GAME will sometimes import it. I think there was a FE game they did it with, but I'm not too sure.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@ TRXD

Ah shame...

But ya, FE is one of the best games by Nintendo when it comes to strategy. It's like chess on steroids. Of course, if you're a perfectionist gamer, prepare to math, because stats are actually relatively simple to calculate how your units will fare against enemy units.

I had a post where I calculated this out to demonstrate.

Plus the story is good too. Sure the Marriage system is a bit cheesy if you think too hard about it (and it creates a whole slew of dirty jokes) but it creates an interesting dynamic.

For example:

(The ironic part is this is accurate to a degree as you want Chrom to marry Olivia...which is difficult, otherwise you want him to marry Sumia when she gets Galeforce. Make sure she has it before chapter 11 because Chrom will auto marry whoever has the higher support rank with him at that point.)
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-17-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I'm back people

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks
                        Oh and did I miss anything while I was gone?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, we moved one or two posts in the California Arc.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks I just made a post. Anyways I'll be on mumble, and I'll be playing Minecraft Single Player

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

I might be on too.

Just a heads up, I'm thinking on waiting for Wonder before I post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay.

I think that would be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X