Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Ok.

@Cucoo

I was wondering, are the Characters still weak to EMPs and the like, like what Major said?

I remembered that we talked about this, but I forgot what the outcome was. I think you said for us to scrap it, right?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh Cucoo remember Lisa could be working for the Maverick Hunters if you want, and could have been assigned to X's team.
      They could be on a mission together while trying to fight off a small group of Mavericks led by Prometheus from Mega Man ZX (who I have his app already almost done, and saved on a Flash Drive WHICH I SHOULD HAVE DONE WITH THE OTHER APPS!)

Of course the battle would result in almost all of X's squad (Save for Lisa and X) being wiped out, with X being severely wounded (like say massive cut through the chest, and at near death wounded.)

Comment

Name: ACO Division: PALADIN

Description: ACO PALADIN Division is much more militarized than their covert counterpart. Unlike WRAITH, PALADIN has an assortment of heavy weapons, bombs, missiles, and vehicles at their disposal, some of them not even of this world. Aver since they have gained the technology to recreate a miniature version of "The Horizon Incident", they have been importing various weapons, tools, and suits of power armor.

Technology: PALADIN's lower ranks have real-world grade equipment, but their higher ranked personnel and special soldiers are equipped with special weapons and power armor from various games. During their time combating the Characters, they realized that there are some Characters that could not be neutralized by conventional means, so instead of completely rejecting Characters and killing them on the spot, some Characters with unique and potentially useful abilities are captured for research. Once there, the Characters are usually experimented on and have their abilities either stripped away or replicated, then disposed of. One of their elite divisions are then given these enhancements, along with a bomb implanted into their body, to prevent the treason or desertion of these super-soldiers. Some of their super-soldiers have gained mental instability from the augmentation procedures, but the ones that are still capable of following orders are still put into service.

When their weapons, armor, and super-soldiers aren't enough, they resort to using energy nullification fields, magic suppression devices and runes, EMPs, and signal disrupters to temporarily remove or reduce most Characters' abilities within the devices' range. They have also researched various Characters and have learned to use various types of magic and artificial magic against some.

Morals/Ideology: PALADIN sees Characters as a plague on Humanity and as such, it must be eliminated by any means necessary. They believe that Characters are not real people, just lines of code made into flesh, programs. As such, Humans are free to do as they wish to them. They are programs with impressive AI, but nothing more. If their enemy is too strong to fight in a head on battle, they will resort to other means to take a particularly troublesome Character down. They are not above blackmail, taking hostages, and other means if it means that another Character will be taken off the streets. When it comes to researching and experimentation on Characters, they follow the same ideology. They are not real people, so they are treated as such. They are lines of fleshy code to be decompiled. Their research will aid in the creation of highly experimental, and sometimes mentally unstable super-soldiers.
        Last edited by S121; 12-17-2013, 11:17 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Characters? Weak to EMP?

Otori's dad lieks this infomation............

.................................................. ...........................

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            Their research will aid in the creation of highly experimental, and sometimes mentally unstable super-soldiers.
            That gives me an idea for a certain OC of mine...

Comment

@Wonder

It's a possibility.

Cucoo and I discussed it, but I forgot the outcome. There's a possibility that they are, but I think we decided against it.

I need to either ask him again, or sift through Season 1's OOC.

@SUSTIC

What did you have in mind?
              sigpic

Comment

Either way, I never consulted this with Wriggies, but I personally think I pretty much own the Neo-Yakuza because of one character I shall introduce at the end of my storyline. Either way, in spite of all of the organizations, my goal would personally be to bring NY to power... But you all will have to wait for that

Comment

@ S121 + Wonder

Aye, it was mentioned by Major and we kinda mulled it over

I think it would be like us and high pitched sounds. I would say it would just cause severe headaches...
                  That's how I would play it

Oh and S121, could you put it in the OOC so that it's there?

@ SUS

Let me guess...
                  Hajime?

@ Wonder about NeoYakuza

...A delicious four-way between ACO WRAITH, ACO PALADIN, SCAE, and Neo Yakuza? Mmmm~

@ NEO

Aye...
                  maybe I could exploit the one aspect of CASTs being able to survive as just a head...
                  ...>w>
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-17-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

I'd be careful with that. 0_0
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well you know my OC Hajime from EG, and my RP? Well since he is a super-human in those RP's maybe in this RP he is one created by ACO: Paladin? Yet however instead of being mentally unstable, he is one of the few that was actually mentally stable. Yet his body is physically unstable. His abilities were modeled after Cole (from Infamous) and a bit of John's. Since his body is physically unstable he cannot keep a charge, and has to discharge the energy his body builds up. Not only that, but he isn't as strong as intended, and actually has piss poor stamina (can't fight for too long.) Not only that but he was rebellious and did not want to fight for ACO.

Because of that he was considered to be a failure, and was sealed away in stasis. At some point in the RP he could be found by the characters, and would temporarily join the group. Until either sacrificing his life, or being flat out killed in a fight.

Comment

@SUSTIC

If he survives, he'll need to get rid of the bomb in his body. It's a countermeasure that PALADIN uses.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + SUS

Eleos could help with that...

@ S121

Oh and the Daughter from the future concept...we need to tie that up so it's ready for later also

This is just a mental list I need to go through...

AtWaG
                          - Lady Palutena: Need input on what to aim for with that part...
                          - Link: Need input on how to make the transition or how to proceed so it seems natural...
                          - Shulk: Waiting for the opportune moment to appear...
                          - Morgan: No idea what to do with her right now... Maybe Six finds her after doing a search based on the picture and calls her?
                          - Lisa: Need Neo to introduce her
                          - Edward: Need something that I can hidden blade insta kill to introduce him...or knock out and drag into bushes...or use sleep darts on...or...
                          - Eleos: If Hajime does show up I might use him again, but need to wait for the right moment.

AtWaP
                          - I just need to think of something good to post...

EG
                          - Waitin on S121 so I can slowly get to ending Chapter 5
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-17-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Post with X coming up.

What city should be used for the Maverick attack?

Comment

@Cucoo and S121

Yeah. I might introduce Hajime as my OC. I don't know if I want him to survive, or die off though if I introduce him.

Comment

@NeoFox

Where did you have in mind?

@Cucoo

Oh crap!!! 0_0;;;

I can't believe I forgot! *facepalm*

I'll get on that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X