X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can't get far from both RPs without Cuckoo and Kristia respectively so I shall take my Zs.

Ciao.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Good night

EDIT:

Just saw The Nightmare before Christmas at school. Such a good movie
        Last edited by Katrix; 12-17-2013, 06:48 AM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

bach.

@ Kristia
          Yea, it's alright. just had to go into hiding sometimes.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. I just came back from town and I got a whole load of stuff. Bought Fire Emblem Awakening, an Akira box set, 2 Ghibli films (Only Yesterday and Grave of the Fireflies), some games for my PS2 for nostalgia's sake, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. I loved Mystery Dungeon when I got the first one for my Gameboy Advance and I thought I'd get Explorers of Darkness.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!
                sigpic

Comment

Mhm. Okay, I think I've figured where to put the Huntress. I think I might put her in California, if that's fine with the people over there. She could act as sort of a peacekeeper for somewhere over there, and maybe they come across her by chance. Or something like that.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

That's fine with me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, wonderful. I'll see and try to get an intro post up later. It's night over there, ain't it?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Yep, right at the start of night.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good to know. Now I gotta go in a bit, but i'll be back around 3:30 EST, i'll get an intro post up around then.

Comment

@Mima

Ok.

Later.
                            sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

FINALLY IM NO LONGER GOING TO BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO PLAYED FE:A!

Comment

@Cucoo
                                You partially pressured me to get the game anyway. And besides, I had been meaning to check out FE for a long time but no FE games have ever been released in Europe or the UK as far as I know.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-17-2013, 03:55 PM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X