• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a good iea it was. I be back.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

I'm just typing up a post. It's almost done.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Soooo, going to get on Mumble S1?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@S121

I hope Isaac is prepared to get a bowl of Short Circuited Miniature Crow Rider Stew.

Comment

@Mima

Sure. I've just been listening to OSTs.

@SUSTIC

Oh boy, humor.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC and Pringles
              Instead of "Somewhere along the West Coast", how about Santa Cruz?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, you're the California expert.
                sigpic

Comment

Ahoy peeps

So let's see...what can I do here...

AtWaG I still need to update ACO, Palutena and Link...trying to think of something good...
                  Still waiting for a good opportunity to bring back Shulk that seems more natural...
                  Need something for Edward and Lisa
                  Trying to figure out how I should continue with Morgan

And depending on what TRXD discovers, I might hold off on the Robin (F) concept...

@SUS + Kristia

What should I do to set up with my next post? anything ya can think of?

@ S121

Should we start to introduce the contrast between ACO WRAITH and PALADIN? Or hold off on that until 2 days progress in the RP?
                  (Also could ya make up a post for EG so I can end Chapter 5? Once Chapter 5 is done then things will get more interesting in the main stream.)

Comment

Dammit dammit dammit dam-

I mean hi guys I'm back!

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

What's the matter?

@Cucoo

I was thinking about it as well. I might do it soon, just to give The Huntress and Shadow a little something to do, maybe for one of the groups.

I should probably make an app of their equipment too.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Hey S121.

My laptop's hard drive got friend while I was gone, and I lost everything on it. Had to get a new one. I had all my apps for Zero, Chris, Claire, and the others saved onto my laptop before it fried. Now I have to make their apps all over again.

Comment

@NeoFox

Wow... 0_0

How did it get fried?

Is there any way to salvage it, maybe plug it into a secondary port and extract what's left?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I don't know how it got friend. I'm sure it happened when I was charging it during a thunderstorm the other day, and suddenly my Aunt's house had got struck by lightning and we had a power surge. I have not attempted to salvage anything from my old hard drive yet.

Comment

@NeoFox

Here's to hoping for good luck with the salvage effort.

It's a shame that she didn't have a surge protector lying around.

Anyways, don't worry, I won't start with Six and the progression of Prometheus Labs until you are ready.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll start working on Chris Redfield's app real soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X