X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC
    Is that the one where the boss is stationary but you can't hit them until you destroy the little inhibitor thing to attack its' core? You know, the Altera final boss in the Henrir?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yes. Yes it is. Good thing I have 50+ lives due to the thanksgiving event ^^

Comment

Or I would just dodge bullets like I'm playing Touhou

Also, Aisha's Mana Shield helps so much /( TwT)/
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I wish the Shooting Guardian got the Wonder Wall skill that Iron Paladin, and Tactical Trooper gets. An attack that also gives you a shield for 60 seconds that absorbs 90% of damage received for a enough hits, COMBINED with the defense buff that Chung has literally would make him a f*cking tank.

Also because of that damn 3rd skill in the 2nd Job Class change I got a Crow Riders Glove (rare boss drop still sealed. I have one already for my Shooting Guardian), and 2 Nucleus Amplifiers (rare boss drop weapon for Chung that is pretty good. Especially if you like to be resistant to freezing and fire. Just like the Crow Rider Glove I already have a Nucleus Amplifier.)

I'm going to be giving the Crow Rider Glove to someone (most likely Wriggle since Wriggle is well... the only other member in the guild currently), and I'm going to sell the Nucleus Amplifiers in the Marketplace for 1,000,000 each (which is what they usually go for in the Market.)

Comment

Wally MK2's staff is doing well for me. Too bad I don't have enough Weapon Enchant Crystals.

Also must I really remind you every single time?

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

And you threatened to ban me over that pic of Daiyouei with a knife.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

I could lend you a few crystals.

Also I really think I should just drop out of AtWAP for good if I'm not going remember about it =_= Every time I say I'm going to post I get too caught up in Elsword, something IRL, or something just flat out random.

I don't know what to do anymore T-T

Comment

@Pringles
                  I will dunk you ^^

@SUSTIC
                  I will dunk you too ^^
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

o-o

I can't decide whether I should continue in ATWAP or drop out of it (and it won't be the first thing I dropped out of...)

Either way in Elsword Wriggle I sent you some magic stones, blessed weapon enhance stones, and a Crow Rider Gloves +3 (need to be lvl 36 for it.)

Comment

I'll put them to good use m8.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

^^

Also I just got ANOTHER Nucleus Amplifier...

Looks like I have a few good things to sell in the market...

Comment

@SUSTIC
                          And I thought I had good luck in Elsword...

@Pringles
                          Post in AtWaP is done.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Trust me. I have some good luck sometimes.

I can even find some rare boss drop accessories (Some of the better ones) for just a few hundred thousand sometimes (which is actually pretty cheap.)

I'll even sometimes get multiple boss drops in a dungeon if there is a miniboss that has a boss drop as well.

Trust me when you run dungeons as much as I do on Very Hard (even on Solo) you would get a bit lucky with the boss drops.

Comment

It's definitely easier to get drops and stuff in Elsword than in other "dungeon" games, like DFO (QQ NA server is no more) and Grand Chase.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yea I kind of noticed that too.... (granted I haven't played either of those two games.)

Though there are always those few boss drops that are rarer than others sometimes.

Then there is the Unique Equipment (that are incredibly hard to get)
                                http://elwiki.net/w/Unique_Equipment

As well as those accessories and stuff that are rare (like the Mana Concentration Necklace, and Acceleration Ring) that you get from cubes which are rare.

Oh and don't get me STARTED on the Ice Burner costumes which are some of the best costumes in the game (though each set are only released for certain periods of time, and some can no longer be acquired), yet you can only get from having Ice Burners which you get through the some special events, and the cash shop (even then when using an ice burner to melt the items to get the gear, there are high chances that you'll get OTHER items like measly magic stones.)

I have yet to get a single Ice Burner costume piece at all...

I really want the Shadow Incubus set for Chung and Raven... I really do... I REALLY do... Granted you could by those in the marketplace when the occasional player can be selling them... for hundreds of millions of in-game money... which is REALLY HARD TO GET TO UNLESS YOU GRIND THROUGH DUNGEONS LIKE CRAZY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X