Comment

@ S121
      Alright, but I got nothing.

Comment

@Wonder

I'll figure something out.

Here comes a post...
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@sus
          Oh and if ya could update in EG i can rest easy for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

But seriously guys, have you checked out Stranded? Come on, there are two, a non magic and a holy sh*tsome magic version. I'm pushing this on you guys because honesty, it worked for pretty much everything else. Sanctuary, Fight Against Fantasy, Eternal Galaxy, etc.

Comment

How did what now work for EG?

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay I'll try and update on EG soon.

@Wonder

I'll check it out if that's okay Wonder?

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  Was that not how you started it?

@ SUSTIC
                  Alright. I'm just saying, I'm not forcing it on anyone. Just shoving it.

Comment

@Wonder

I know you're not forcing anyone. I'm just saying that I will be glad to check it out for you. After all you just want an RP of yours to survive right? I wish mine did...

Comment

This summer we'll do a mass revival of RPs
                      And wonder, what ya mean by "how i started it"?
                      Because at this point I think your thinking about something else I was thinking..?

Cause EG:SoS started as a book I was writing that I converted into an RP...
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-30-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

@ Cucoo
                        Then I guess you didn't.

Comment

I think ya were thinking H4X S1GN, which is a spin-off of EG.
                          It had a "similar" concept to yours...kinda?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm fine about my RP. Plus I'm still used to and go by the rule on the minecraft forums.

If a thread hasn't received a post in a week-month period. The thread is then considered dead, and cannot be revived. The rules here are probably different though...

I still have plans for 2 different RP's.

A normal slice of life one. Set in a normal town, where normal people can live normal lives (nothing paranormal at all.) A more easy going and relaxing one.

OR

A survival type RP set in the future where a group of soldiers are stranded by an uninhabited Earth-like planet. Where there is wildlife similar to Earth's except for even deadlier creatures and plants, and not humans at all (in fact the only truly Human level intelligent humans would be the humans stranded on the planet.) The humans stranded will have to try and survive, find out more about the planet they are on, try and find a way to send an SOS out into space, and a way to get off the planet. There would be a actual plot and such in this RP aside from just "survive" and character creation will be expanded a bit. There would be different classes, an equipment system, and other things.

Comment

@sus

...second concept parallels wonder's rp
                              Though it reminds me of the movie Predator.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea I noticed.

It was actually an idea for an RP I had for a good few months now, but I was just too afraid of actually going through with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X