X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Finally posting on this for the first time, yay!)

@Cucoo
    None that spring to mind. I once had the idea of bringing the CosmoNOTs from Contact into AtWaG as a small evil organisation but I decided against it. They would have been more like comical characters than serious villains that always messed up in every part of their plans. But despite sucking so badly at everything, they would always keep coming back for more. Like Jessie, James and Meowth from the Pokémon Anime.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-03-2013, 01:55 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Looks like we're blasting off agaaaaaain-

@TRXD
      How soon do you want Flandre abduction post?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
        Have you not been reading the IC? Oh... wait... crap!
        Wriggle, I am SO sorry! Katrix decided to go ahead with our original plan and had Org. XIII recreate her in the first Org. XIII post. She has already been half introduced and is actually about to battle against Xigbar. I should've told Katrix to not go ahead with it but what was done was done. Her fate had been sealed on the first few posts. I should've brought up the idea that you proposed to the others and I should've said something... If you wish to repeal my rights to use Flandre, then that's fine...

With that sincere apology out of the way, I'm now having more thoughts about making a little app for the CosmoNOTs. Would it be a good idea to have this minor villain group in AtWaG? I'm not too sure.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-03-2013, 03:04 PM. Reason: Fixed Links
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

im back from school, and have a day off

how is everyone doing?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm doing good, just looking up things to better understand Isaac for the RP.

What about you?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ TRXD

A more "comical" villain group? I think it would do fine.

Comment

@TRXD
                I guess it can't be helped then. You may proceed.

@Kristia
                Ran has answered to Rena. I also need you on AtWaP.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hello, Kristia. I'm now finally posting on this thread. Yay!

@Cucoo
                  I'll have to replay Contact and/or gather some more information on the CosmoNOTs. It's been ages since I played Contact and my memory of the CosmoNOTs isn't so good. All I remember is that there's Mint who is a mage, Lester who is an OP swordsman, Bull who punches people, Bull's pet monkey, and that other chick... Can't remember anything about her though. I'll replay Contact, gather more info on what they can do, and learn that other chick's name and her purpose in Contact. Then I'll consider making a little app for the CosmoNOTs.

@Wriggle
                  Thanks!

Comment

I might ask, however, that you allow a single Character of mine into your new organization.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                      You talking to me? Well, of course you are.
                      The CosmoNOTs? Who do you intend on having join them? Keep in mind that, due to the nature of how I want to use the CosmoNOTs, it'll have to be someone who is either good with technology or is as stupid as they are. I can just imagine some Touhou character like Cirno being used by the CosmoNOTs for their plans in some hilarious ways.

EDIT: Also, the CosmoNOTs won't be introduced until later on in the RP when I have re-gathered all my info on them. And since Contact was a very under-the-radar game, there is almost no place to look for this stuff except from playing the game.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-03-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

hi utsuh, TR and wriggle

im checking what I have written to deal with emotional traumas for the posible rituals that the resurrected characters may use

and posts coming
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Does an insane, gun-toting havoc-wreaking flat-chested loli girl in scanty clothing count?

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everybody.

I'm currently wanting to join the All the World's a Game RP... but I can't think of a character to use...

Comment

@Chaos

Hello, Chaos.

Who's your favorite video game Character? Which one would be easier for you to RP as?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                                A psychopathic female gunner? The potential fifth class in the CosmoNOTs' ensemble? I think she could fit in rather well.
                                From what I've noticed, the CosmoNOTs do have almost all the evil person archetypes. Except for the psychopath. They have the natural born leader, the fallen paladin, the brute, the evil genius, and the evil pet.
                                That would do rather well, Wriggle. Now, we just need to think about how she came to meet these four.

@Chaos
                                Go for one of your favourite characters. Specifically a unique one. I chose Cole MacGrath from inFamous for these reasons. He's among my favourites and his powers are rather unique (to a certain extent).

EDIT: Post 300 on this thread? You know what this means!
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-03-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X