• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

I'll be sure to tell SUSTIC about it.

Nighty night.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

...geez it hasn't even been 24 hrs and here I am...

And I've noticed that things got quiet here.
      (I know this cause I randomly peek in to see what's going on while I'm trying to keep myself focused and stop myself from posting.)

Ironic observation, here I set up a thread for EG where you guys could theoretically continue on with the current situations (Cortana Simulation with the spar with The Royal Guard Navarre Paladin, Reaper and Nova meeting The High Guardian of Time Aetheron who will keep talking in riddles unless they go through a door which leads back to where they were, Mima possibly starting and winning a drinking contest in the pub, Nhiome preparing for his inevitable conclusion and the dawn of Book's second chara, John and the Hunters possibly meeting Revere Exorco in the Combat Simulation, The Operator being told something about the true Shards of Starlight and what is necessary to find them, and so on...)
      And It doesn't get jumped on. I'm kinda curious as to why?

(And of course, if you don't want to simulate what could happen with that, then make up your own stories to help me understand your characters even more. Create simulations of how your character would interact with a prior scene where they weren't before. Do things like that.)

And I saw I'll get to update in SUS's RP when I get back.
      ...I know I've said it before but we really do need to revive all the good RPs that died down for seemingly no reason.

...anyway...
      ....to be honest the only reason I came on was because I got excited when I saw this...

...I wantz one...

Anyway PM me if there's anything of vital importance.
      cheers.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-03-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I've been trying to come up with a scenario of good quality, but I'm having slight difficulties.

I'm not really creative when it comes to stories. When it comes to stories, I'm only able to react.

However, if it comes to creating certain things for a story, then I can easily do that. I suppose I'm just trying to figure out what to put without it turning into a garbles mess.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

There were ideas that Kristia had.

Though part of me wants to see how ya all interpret my characters and the chapter layout, like what will happen in chapter X. take it out of context and use the chapter and solar system it takes place in as a theme and take the first thing ya think of.

...actually if ya want a scenario...

remember when I mentioned that there would be a classic "There's something else on board..." horror scene?
          Take any of my characters and yours and collaborate with the others and just play out a scenario with it.

Comment

Why upload take such long time :/
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

That scenario reminds me of Dead Space. Maybe I'll get on that...

Damn, now I want to bring Isaac to EG.

I think the reason everyone is reluctant to control Characters that aren't theirs is because they are uncomfortable with trying to use them. There's a chance that we'll make character choices that go against their "canon".

I'll think up of something for the scenario.

@Wriggle

What are you trying to upload?
              sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggle

internet.
                She's a strange beast...

@ S121

In the H4X S1GN, I encourage taking control and interpreting them as you all see them.
                Never mind worrying about keeping to the canon that I have. I want to see what you think the canon is.

And you could bring Isaac in, technically speaking. He is mostly Human, maybe have a descendant of him somehow made it to Venturia?

Anyway I'm gone again.
                but I'll be watching~
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-03-2013, 01:11 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, but just remember, they might come out a little flat.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

That's fine. It's just something for me to see what you all think of them.

Comment

@Pringles
                      This.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

ok here I am

*passes the small chat with utsuh*

so yeah, things have been hard
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I'll see what I can do.

I need to come up with something that doesn't rip off of Dead Space. (I've exceeded my daily dose of Dead Space today and kinda OD'd.)

@Wriggle

I actually just finished watching it.

@Kristia

I can tell.

That's gotta be stressful. I wouldn't be able to put up with all that.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

There we go ^^;;

Ok you're here now

So I can rest easy.

@ S121
                            Aye take your time with that, you got 2 weeks to work it out XD

-----

Alright, I'ma be gone now again until 2 weeks (Until Finals are done)

cheers

Comment

Ohey everyone I'm awake and it feels like Friday the 13th. First I use long time on waking up (not able to solve math when waking up), next thing I notice is that instead of charging my phone had discharged completely despite being plugged in, only haveing just enough left for the alarm. When I do get up I notice that I have to restart the router because it derped. Lastly, when I go out to the kitchen to get some food I find that there is no more food for me. What a bad start on the day.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

I'm gonna post rest tomorrow. Upload speed is being dumb to me.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X