X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I... Don't really have a "favorite" character. I play so many games that it's hard to keep track.

Though if I would have to say...

It would be a tie between

Star Fox

Strider Hiryu

Gordon Freeman (Half Life FTW though I'm not as intelligent as Gordon so I don't think I would be good at RPing as him.)

Kirby

Meta Knight

Marth (Fire Emblem though I only really know about him through the Smash Bros series so I should be ashamed >->)

Harry Mason (Silent Hill)

James Sunderland (also Silent Hill)

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Richter Belmont (Castlevania)

Oh and "Doomguy" (or just "Marine") who is the unnamed character of the Doom games. (Come on he pretty much went through HELL ITSELF and murdered almost every demon he came across.)

I can't decide at all.
    Last edited by Chaos_Grand; 12-03-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

@TRXD
      That part I shall take care of in her app. (Jinx stands for Jinx!)

I just need research on this CosmoNOTs.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

SPARTANS!

Good thing I'm a Spartan~ :P

(geez I cannot force myself away from the forums for the life of me...)

@ Chaos

Marth
        I have Robin and Morgan from FE:A
        He can fit in on that front (and actually work out for the tying of the loose ends with Grima because Marth has Falchion...)

*Then reads that you don't really know FE*
        ........................................I is still the only one...

*Then realizes you were listing off almost the SSBB roster*

Also I would recommend looking for a character that you can associate with.
        For instance, for me, it's actually Shulk from Xenoblade I can really understand since his thought process is...similar to my own. I can see myself as Shulk.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-03-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos_Grand View Post
          @S121

I... Don't really have a "favorite" character. I play so many games that it's hard to keep track.

Though if I would have to say...

It would be a tie between

Star Fox

Strider Hiryu

Gordon Freeman (Half Life FTW though I'm not as intelligent as Gordon so I don't think I would be good at RPing as him.)

Kirby

Meta Knight

Marth (Fire Emblem though I only really know about him through the Smash Bros series so I should be ashamed >->)

Harry Mason (Silent Hill)

James Sunderland (also Silent Hill)

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Richter Belmont (Castlevania)

Oh and "Doomguy" (or just "Marine") who is the unnamed character of the Doom games. (Come on he pretty much went through HELL ITSELF and murdered almost every demon he came across.)

I can't decide at all.
          Why not all of them? There's no character limit.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I'm new to the RPing scene for the most part. I don't want to be overwhelmed with so much characters.

Comment

@Wriggle
              Good luck on that. Like I said, Contact was not a popular game and there is no actual fanbase behind it except for the few who actually played the game. This was one of the reasons why I was thinking against having the CosmoNOTs in AtWaG. Almost no-one else would know about them which would mean that a lot of research and/or assumptions would have to be done when it came to using these guys.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                There's a 22 max character limit.
                fix'd

of course I will adjust this limit accordingly dependent upon what happens.
                ...of course I doubt anyone could truly exceed that limit, but...just in case.

@ Chaos

Kinda look at your own personality, and then look at the personalities of the characters.
                Then look for parallels or exaggerations of similar traits.
                That's one possible way of deciding.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                  fix'd

of course I will adjust this limit accordingly dependent upon what happens.
                  ...of course I doubt anyone could truly exceed that limit, but...just in case.
                  If I look at all my characters from Season 1....guilty as charged.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

Then I would go with Richter Belmont because he's the only one out of that list that is closer to who I am (well that and Harry Mason, and James Sunderland...)

Comment

You would be surprised how deep we analyze and research.

@Mima
                      I'm subjected to RP-anamo bay for the same crime.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mima

wait...how many did you not list off for the chart???
                        I only see 12 o.o'

Though Katrix has 18 according to the chart also so...ok I guess... =w=;

@ Wriggle

right...you unconditionally had nearly all the Touhous.
                        but you only reported 12 Touhous actually meaning anything to the plot and then +3 cause of your new characters and the fact that you mentioned you were only coming back with only a few (If I recall it was about 5ish?)

...I mean I used the Chart as something more than just character relationships.
                        If Characters aren't on the chart, then they don't count for anything and therefore don't exist except as "fluff" and therefore can be ignored as their role is insignificant and can be thrown away.

Of course the chart needs to be updated as things have changed and I need peeps to list off any new relationships that are missing.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-03-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

internet has been dying today guys, i won´t be on for many minutes

and Ran has already been answered wriggle

I hope i get back soon
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello people I'm back (thank god.) I see... I missed a lot...

I need to get Zero's, Chris's, Claire's, and several others apps finished.

Before then I need to make a post with Axl in Gensokyo, or with X trying to contact John.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

John still doesn't have his armor, he only has a Darkness shell of it.

He'll be back soon though, as soon as Mima and I are done.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Mima and whoever secretly has more than the 22 chara limit

I just thought of an interesting...loophole...

Before I explain what this is, I need to make a reference to

Four Swords Link.

What am I looking at here?
                                Simple.

Would Four Swords Link count as 4 characters?
                                Or 1?

Ok here's how this all ties together.
                                Mima, I think you were saying that there are more Lords of Hell that you control and that puts you over the limit, correct? (Or are ya saying something else?)

Let's say this:

If each "Lord of Hell" has a distinct background deep enough to actually fill an App out to a certain level of detail, then each one would count as a character.

If individually they are too flat of a character...like Red Link, Blue Link, and Purple Link....Then they would count as 1.

...If this works as an argument for ya, then I'll add this concept as a part of an amendment.

Comment

Working...
                                X