Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

For the most part. I think that describes most of it. As for his mentality, he believes that things are the way they were always supposed to turn out, that messing with time is messing with the balance of the universe. How I see it, Jack is also possibly trying to keep the timeline the same so that he can continue his purpose, which is eventually killing Future Otori and succeeding him. As for his jealousy, it might also be because Jack was programmed to fight Takoizu. Otori apparantly wanted to see who was worthy of killing him and either taking over or killing the Neo-Yakuza, so he programmed Jack to fight her.

Spoiler:
    "It was then that I used the money our family prospered to refound Neo-Yakuza. But then... If I were to become as evil as my father... I wanted my descendant to stop me... To carry on the will of the Inozukas. But the only person I ever loved was Shikieiki Yamaxanadu... And she's dead now. I have no one to carry out my -- our legacy... So my plans... Create my child using the last Horizon system... I took Shikieiki's ribbon. Turned it into code because that is how she was made: with the ribbon. Then, I surpassed my father by taking my blood -- my DNA -- and turned it into code. I used that to create my new son... He's already almost done. My plans are complete. And it is in his code... To eliminate me when the time is right. However, I knew that you had an equal chance of doing it yourself. So it is also in his code... To fight you. To see who is worthy. To see once and for all whether the Inozukas will continue... Or end at a character's hands. There was nothing that could be done to stop that day from coming... Just as there was no way to stop that bomb... The one that took her away from me..."

It seems that Jack is also a way for Future Otori to hold on to Shikieiki after she died. He was not created just to succeed Otori, but also to somehow curb Otori's grief.

Spoiler:
    Takoizu was silent for a moment and absorbed everything Otori said. Otori said that he created the son to kill him one day, but it was clear to Takoizu that Otori was lying to himself. He missed not only all the Characters he was friends with, he also deeply missed Shikieiki and could not let her go. Otori seemed to be on the brink of insanity, trying so desperately to hold on to the only person he loved by creating a son from her code and his blood. She didn't know why Otori wanted her to kill him. She didn't care about such things as being the leader of the Neo-Yakuza. In the end, everyone was still going to die, due to the Anti-magic Bomb. Not only that, but it seemed like he also blamed that bomb, the one that triggered this apocalyptic nightmare. With all that in mind, Takoizu spoke.

"What if I told you that I could change all that?", Takoizu asked Otori as she looked into his eyes.

"I can tell that you miss Shikieiki, and that you creating a son is more because you deeply miss her than because you want to continue your lineage. You want to at least see some part of her that is still there, still alive... Am I wrong?", Takoizu asked Otori in a calm, caring tone.
    "... Nothing is ever simple with characters. You can see right through me. But how? How are you going to change history as it is?"

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    @S121, I have been reading Jackīs interactions with the other characters and this is what I got (mostly negative stuff though)

He is arrogant and emotional when it comes to being targeted in discussions, prideful of his father and extreme jealousy/grudge against Takizou for not being able to do what he was created for. There is a strong stubbornness and narrow minded thinking when it comes to facing the situation. Easily fooled if making a good distraction.

Leave a comment:

• Krittercon
    replied
    Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
    you did it well before I even took my extended leave of the server
    Then you must've clouded you memory somehow then. Anyway, if you would like to continue this discussion, lets do it somewhere else.

My apologies to everyone else in this thread for this derailment, but defending against false or skewed information is kind of a requirement.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    I was actually going to fold Dust and Jubei into Crazy Hazzy's Zany Quest for Epic Lulz, so I don't know.... still trying to figure out who to troll next.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kilel

For Jubei, I was actually going to help him out of his current location by having Isaac scoop him up and getting out of the city before it's burned to cinders to kill off the remaining undead. Basically, the city is as good as lost.

That might help you get him out of his current location.

As for Jack, he was kind of supposed to be an antagonistic force against the characters, primarily Takoizu. To be honest, I would control him myself, but I am not that great at self interaction. I could try to control him, but I'm not sure about what result I would get.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    As Serene said before, there is no trouble with Dust in my opinion case

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    So it doesn't seem like anything is happening with Jubei or Dust so.........
    Y'all give a shit if I lift them out of wherever they are until I plan on what I want to do with them?

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    If we end up killing the time traveler, I suggest we do it in Henirīs time and Space, whether it is in the Silent Hill challenge or with Masterchiefīs warzone challenge.

SUS basically gave me and my characters another shortcut to deal with the Digimonīs work by putting both the Chief and the Froslass in Glaiveīs World, so the Godsbane dagger given to John can be used and be done with it.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
    That's because you weren't here back then. Ask anyone who was there at the time and they can tell you that was the running joke that Tewi mentioned.
    you did it well before I even took my extended leave of the server

@RP people

If you guys want, we can conveniently kill jack with a big snake

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Ok then, letīs see what there is about future planning that was already prepared so we would need Jack to be controlled.

The stuff that still hasnīt be touched can be redone, edited, or erased.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

Basically, there was going to be varioustimes Jack would try to thwart Takoizu's plan to change the future. This was going to be through possibly joining PALADIN to give them an edge. Wonder and I never set it in stone, so things are still kind of open.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    I honestly donīt know how to act like Jack, I had the idea of skipping his part or somehow getting him gone, like with Renamonīs original plan with the dagger that was given to the spartan who later handed it to the Froslass.

But since I know next to nothing about what was planned with the time traveler, that idea might be blocked.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Everyone in ATWAG

Ok, the reason I have not been posting yet is that with Wonder gone, there are a LOT of Characters that need to be taken care of.

My first and foremost concern is Jack in Henir's Time and Space. Before we continue, we need someone to "adopt" Jack so that we can continue the plot on that front. I would RP as him myself, but I am not good at interacting with myself. If anyone is willing to take up Jack as an extra character, please state something below. After that, we talk about the others.

Leave a comment:

• Krittercon
    replied
    That's because you weren't here back then. Ask anyone who was there at the time and they can tell you that was the running joke that Tewi mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    I've never once heard you say "Marry me so I can get U.S. Citizenship." Even then, you do this shit damn near constantly, and in a way that often sounds less than jestful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X