• Show
Clear All

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Like, Kongou-level bubbly?

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Maki'te, there is a reason why she was banished to the depths of my mind for 11 years. She is the Balrog of my mind. I fear digging too deep to find her.

Her name is Rose and her personality was so bubbly it makes my skin crawl.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Send me info about your char by pm and I can help you make it better. Stronger. Faster. Collect Essence. Make Swarm stronger.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    THIS IS NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

oh wait it's going to be that kind?
    Hmm
    Do I dare go into scrapped idea purgatory and bring out one of my worst characters ever conceived?
    Do I dare derp this hard?
    ...nay. I will not unleash this evil willingly.
    ...maybe.
    ...brb, contemplating moral values.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    DERPING. IT INTENSIFIES.

Also I've been talking to some people on Mumble and I decided that Comedy Action isn't the best name of a genre to label this possible RP as. It's more of an lighthearted anime-type action RP; the RP will have raunchy ecchi scenes, lighthearted comedy scenes, badass action scenes, and sometimes depressing or heart-warming scenes.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Derpalicious

I shall create Obi Wan Derpnobi for it
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 07-28-2015, 12:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    @Cuckoo
    Yes

@Mima
    Yes, if you change up her bio a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• Koishi
    replied
    Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    Okay I really need people to give their feedback on this.

Spoiler:

Have there ever been a point in time where you question, "Wow, all the roleplays in this community is SOOO uptight and serious."

No?

At least I have. A lot of times.

I'm in a creative mood right now, and I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in a Comedy Action RP that takes place in modern day time period. Unlike all the other RPs we have that are all dark and formal with bunch of serious characters who look like they don't know how to have fun, this RP's mood is going to be vibrant and fun. All the characters are going to be fun and polychromatic. There are going to be battles, but those battles are going to be the only thing that are serious.

The purpose of this RP is to make people go back to the old RP days where every post was made for fun without fear of backlashes and criticisms. I, at least, felt like I was being too cautious with my posts recently: asking myself "Does this make sense" or "Would I be ruining someone else's plan by posting this?" Even when writing an app, I ask myself if the image I'm using is appropriate and things like that. That being said, in this RP, you will not have to worry about making a serious character; in fact, I will deny your application if I don't find your character fun.

More details will be given by request, but I need to know the two things:

1) Are you interested?
    2) Are there any subgenre you want to add? (Slice-of-life, school/academy, etc)
    I would be so up for it if I can use a variation of Koishi. I've been wanting to write the more happy-go-lucky and spontaneously random version of her, but i've really had no good opportunity. That kind of thing sounds perfect for someone like her.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    @wriggs
    *muffled derping in the distance*

Can it be a story that takes place a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away where a group of Pokemon trainers on a quest to be the very best *starts playing Pokemon theme*
    Like no one ever was.
    To thwart eggman is their real test,
    To break him is their cause.

They will travel across the land,
    Searching for the Master Sword.
    They will use it to to understand
    How to destroy the Death Star.

Blablabla (gotta destroy it all)
    They know it's their destiny
    Blablabla, oh, they have no plan, on how to stop the Flood.

Blablabla (gotta destroy it all)
    Their derping will kill Plegians
    You Fus Ro and they'll Ro Dah
    (Blaaaablaaablaaaa) Gotta wreck it all~

*drops mic, walks out*
    *derping externally*

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    I mean.. I'd be willing to give it a shot, yeah.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Okay I really need people to give their feedback on this.

Spoiler:

Have there ever been a point in time where you question, "Wow, all the roleplays in this community is SOOO uptight and serious."

No?

At least I have. A lot of times.

I'm in a creative mood right now, and I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in a Comedy Action RP that takes place in modern day time period. Unlike all the other RPs we have that are all dark and formal with bunch of serious characters who look like they don't know how to have fun, this RP's mood is going to be vibrant and fun. All the characters are going to be fun and polychromatic. There are going to be battles, but those battles are going to be the only thing that are serious.

The purpose of this RP is to make people go back to the old RP days where every post was made for fun without fear of backlashes and criticisms. I, at least, felt like I was being too cautious with my posts recently: asking myself "Does this make sense" or "Would I be ruining someone else's plan by posting this?" Even when writing an app, I ask myself if the image I'm using is appropriate and things like that. That being said, in this RP, you will not have to worry about making a serious character; in fact, I will deny your application if I don't find your character fun.

More details will be given by request, but I need to know the two things:

1) Are you interested?
    2) Are there any subgenre you want to add? (Slice-of-life, school/academy, etc)

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    And that curious mistake has been corrected

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    O yeah Kristia in ATWAG with your post with Midna... did you get your location tag messed up? Isn't it supposed to be Washington D.C.?

Just asking.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    gah ok, give me a moment

EDIT: and the post has been edited
    Last edited by Kristia; 07-24-2015, 08:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Kristia you still need to fix your post in ATWAG as Pyramid Head has never attacked yet. It's just a minor fix. He was just too far down the hall (and moves too slowly) to catch up to the trio to attack so early.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X