Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luna Pixu
    replied
    @Kristia
    As someone who is part of the staff and is close to Kritter, my perspective on this may be somewhat biased. So referring to me as a neutral standpoint should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Take this in mind TR, Flan spoke in a public part of the forum, as Wriggle just said, it would be good to know the whole story to understand things from a neutral point of view.

Leave a comment:

• Luna Pixu
    replied
    @flanflan
    I only say that because you may have been banned from your main account. And, if so, you're technically breaking the rules by evading a ban. Ban evasion is punishable by an immediate perma ban.

Leave a comment:

• flanflan
    replied
    @TR Thank you. I believe I would be surprised only because I wish to rp here, not to post anywhere else. But it's what ever you all agree to do, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Luna Pixu
    replied
    @Flan
    I'll notify the others of your presence. But don't be surprised if you get banned from here.

@Wriggle
    That is gonna have to wait. I need to collect my thoughts...

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    I'd like to hear that long story to make an unbiased decision, because as it stands right now you guys just look like you're discriminating Flan.

Leave a comment:

• flanflan
    replied
    @TR Well, I'd just like to only be able to rp here, as that is all I wish for currently. I do not need to do anything else here on the forums so if you and the other staff member could agree to allow me to do just that, that is all I need.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Im actually with Flan on this issue. For what I have heard from people both here and on Mumble, there have been cases where things went wrong because of lack of comunication and putting emotions first rather than rational thinking

Leave a comment:

• Luna Pixu
    replied
    @Flan
    I do admit I'm sorry about not contacting you. But I'd imagine that speaking to you would've been the last on my mind when I'm utterly infuriated and left with the feeling of betrayal.

If you still wanna talk to me about this, I'll lend an ear. But be careful with your words. I've been betrayed before and I'm not that willing to give more chances.

Leave a comment:

• flanflan
    replied
    Then why didn't you all contact me and try to, I don't know, use your words? I would appreciate that more than what has happened. As it stands, I'm only here to rp. I do not want to get unbanned from the server nor do I care. I would have like to speak about this to you all but it seems like you all do not want to do so.

I did not mean to betray you, TR. I honestly appreciated the fact that you stood up for me. Sadly, I could not keep the anger I felt inside and did not properly speak about it. And for that, I am deeply sorry. An no, I do not expect to be forgiven. That would be selfish. I would just like to let you know my intentions were not to hurt you. I was thinking with a clouded mind where I was fed up with the fact no one saw what I had experienced first hand.
    Last edited by flanflan; 09-14-2015, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Luna Pixu
    replied
    @Wriggle
    It's more than that. Turns out that Flan took her problems with Kritter to a new level, betraying me and everyone else in the process. It's a long story.

@Flan
    You betrayed me! You went out of your way to harass Kritter and jump on a bandwagon for the sake of a disagreement between the two of you. I thought you were nice! I thought you were my friend! But instead, you decided to throw it away!

Now, if you insist on arguing about this, I suggest that you stop before things get serious.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Can someone explain to me why Flan is being treated like that? Is it just because she had some petty disagreement with Kritter? Are you people really going to stoop that low, like some kindergarteners?

Leave a comment:

• flanflan
    replied
    @TR Karma for what? Being harassed for two long years and actually putting up with it because I don't know if anyone would listen to me? Is that what I deserve? Really?

Leave a comment:

• Luna Pixu
    replied
    @Flan
    Because if you were locked out of your account by staff, you shouldn't be here. If your account was locked due to hack or password fail, then karma.

Leave a comment:

• flanflan
    replied
    @TR I literally just want to rp. I don't want to deal with the drama. Why is this becoming an issue now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X