X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Mima

welp...time for the invisibility again...

Comment

Lol what would Jack do with the monado? He'd justify the sh*t out of everyone XD

Comment

Good luck trying.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Wonder

Not unless I gave you Monado aka Monado I
          aka a giant lightsaber that can't hurt people and will sometimes try to control you if you don't control it.

Besides...there's more to the Monado that I'm thinking than just being a divine sword...
          ...I'll get on it's application soon

wait...I'm making a character application for a sword? Why yes I am...ufufufufu...

Comment

Lolzez

Btw, I just watched the aforementioned videos, and I can see similarities between zanza and Jack, but I'm still not sure about the absolutes. Can you give me a parralelization?

Comment

@ Wonder

Zanza doesn't want the future to change because the destruction of the world will keep him alive and is a part of the cycle of death and rebirth he set.
              Jack doesn't want to change the future because of what he believes

Oh and here's the Monado

Item: Monado
              Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Xenoblade Chronicles

Power: Grants the wielder foresight and the ability to change the future through specific abilities.

Weaknesses: Can't Harm People, Apocrypha (Giant generator that disables the Monado)

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Characteristics:
              Originally posted by wiki
              The Monado is a powerful energy blade that can manipulate the ether around it, and with it, change the material and immaterial shape of the world. The use of the Monado depends on the will of its user; most Homs who try to use the sword cannot control it. At the beginning of the game, the Monado cannot harm any Hom from Bionis.

The Monado grants its elected wielder the power of foresight. It is said that foresight is possible because all of the ether in the world is calculable in its changes. This allows the user to see where every ether particle is, was, and will be.

The Monado emits a particular ether wavelength in its ground state that attracts Telethia. Also, the Monado can be counteracted by using opposing particles of the ones the Monado uses.
              Notes: The first known Hom wielder of the Monado, Dunban, was able to somewhat control the sword and use it as a weapon against the Mechon at the Battle of Sword Valley. In doing so, he was able to thwart an attack against Colony 9. Due to sheer discipline and strength he could wield the blade, even though he could not fully control it. Dunban unknowingly sacrificed the use of his right arm for victory in the battle against the Mechon.

Notes 2:
              Harbors the soul of Zanza.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Guys I'll be posting in the IC of ATWAG II soon. I just need to think of a post... I also got a new villainous (sort of) character that I'm working on his app right now.

Comment

@ SUS

I need you also in EG.

about 2 posts from you and I would have your charas in position for a big point in EG's story.

@ Everyone

Opinions on Monado before I have it where Jack can find it...

Comment

Funny that Jack, who opposes the change in future, would have a sword that can change the future.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

*Sigh* Dammit okay I'll get on it later. Just be patient okay?

Comment

Holy sh*t, were actually going to give it to him? Hot dog.

Anyways, the anticipation must continue, for I must depart.

Night y'all.

Comment

@ Wriggs

In that train of thought, it does seem ironic...
                          ...but what if he used it to revert the future back to the way it was?

@ Wonder

yes...I am just giving it to him...

...when ye read the notes you'll probably think twice...

Comment

He'd probably overlook that as a sacrifice FOR JUSTICE!!!

Comment

@ Wonder

and when it does this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQSEdyCG-Uk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmVAobNQnI

It doesn't just make you lose the ability to use an arm.
                              Use it for too long and it can kill.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

How does it have the power to change the future? Just a question, considering that his target is a living being, and as long as Takoizu lives, Jack will have a hard time trying to keep the future on its course. Of course, the same could be said for Takoizu, depending on the full capabilities of the Monado's future altering capabilities.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X