X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye alittle

Anyway one nice big opening post for chapter 6 in EG.

This is one of the more important things. If you don't read that post, things will get confusing.
    Good thing I'm thinking of having Aion at the end of each section go through a thought process where he analyzes things that happen in mainstream which may help keep track of important things.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I'm back from breakfast.

Posting now...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I have a good question.

Are they still going to finish the training program? It would be odd if they cut off before even being trained. To be honest, I had something planned with the harder tests.

What are your thoughts?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably when they go to the Orcus Class Cruiser there will be moments when that could continue, but now that I think about it, calling it training was not the right thing...it was more a test.
          If anything, it won't be a simulation, but a real deal in the later chapters.

Comment

@Cucoo

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            Probably when they go to the Orcus Class Cruiser there will be moments when that could continue, but now that I think about it, calling it training was not the right thing...it was more a test.
            If anything, it won't be a simulation, but a real deal in the later chapters.
            So in other words, John or Cortana will actually die in the test, or is it different from that?

Just trying to clear up my confusion.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh no, it'll be either a simulation while on the Orcus or be a situation in the later chapters

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

It has to do with, you guessed it, character development.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Right, and the opportunities will present itself for that to happen. There are plenty other gaps.

Also, specific moreso to the RP version, I've figured out the first riddle that explains a lot of what's happening in the story.
                  Cicero will be telling it. I just need to make a point where I split off John and Mara from Aion, Joe, Terrisa, and Kiara in order to get it to work across the board in one fell swoop.
                  The point when I would have everyone wandering and exploring the area will be when it happens. With Mima, it's with the next scene where Nero and Cicero start packing things. With Hajime and Eve, it would be when they enter the shrine. I need to get everyone at the proper points to make this work. It's like planetary alignment...

Comment

@Cucoo

Where do you need John and Cortana to be?
                    sigpic

Comment

The moment will come, but there will be a point where I need them walking through a passage in the ship where Cicero would appear or something like that.

Currently it's like this:

Mima: is at the proper place
                      Hajime and Eve: in three posts they would be in the proper place
                      John, Cortana, and Mara: probably 10 or so posts away from the proper place.
                      Nhiome: in 3 posts I could include him

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                        sigpic

Comment

aye

oh and Wonder...
                          the one time when Jack spoke about Otori...
                          ...made Otori sound like Klaus Zanza from Xenoblade.

And Jack and Takoizu's debate is now echoing this.

Comment

Hoo's zanza?

Comment

@Cucoo

Wow.

It all has many similarities, doesn't it.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

The final boss of Xenoblade Chronicles. Pretty much a self made god because he was a scientist that restarted the universe. When he did so he became a part of the world he created and thus became one of its gods. (the second is the woman in this end cutscene that tells Klaus to stop)
                                He was the entity in the prior video that I forgot you probably can't see because I didn't link it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUQXGvG5DT0

And here's the end cutscene that explains him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtcfMP_72zg

The key quote would be "Once, only a god could perform such a miracle. But today, mankind moves one step closer to the divine!"

Also these videos are the other two with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afy6KOXoIUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-i-88PWfXs

EDIT: Also to explain why this is so similar,
                                Zanza wants to keep things as they are because the destruction helps keep him alive.
                                Everyone else wants to change that because they don't want to be subjected to the cycle anymore where a god decides their fate, they want a world where they can decide their own fate.

EDIT 2:
                                And the key quote in this one: "Stubborn Mortals. So desperate to cling to your pathetic lives. Even when there is no hope for you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SsrpRZcqA
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X