X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be back in an hour or two, but I'll try to be back sooner.

Later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Reposting my AtWaG Checklist...
      ...still searching for ideas

AtWaG

- Kenway: I have it where he's implied now because there's only so many times I can say "Hooded Man" before I sound like a broken record.
      - Shulk: The only thing I got on him is a single line post that I could do but...
      - Morgan: Can't touch on her end until the time shift, so my hands are tied there
      - ACO WRAITH with Cole and Flandre: Again, same situation as Morgan. The next scene of development I want with that is with TRXD to interact with Promethean labs to get things moving proper there
      - Lady Palutena: Even if Sus did post, I'm not certain what I could do with her. I'm at a loss when it comes to "what am I doing with her?"
      - Eleos: I need to keep him rolling...and that's where my writer's block is starting to kick in. I have a conundrum... He's human where his only defense is his cloaking and the toxin. My gut tells me I'm sending him down to his death...
      @ Mima: how conversational is the angel of death?
      - Link: I'm trying to play out the situation he and Midna are in...and I'm not certain how to write him on how he would act...The fact I made link talk is actually killing me inside. =w=;
      - Lisa: -Idon'tevenknow-

Comment

um hi there, Im Rebeca, Kristina's girlfriend. Im writing this to let you know that she won't be available today because she got mugged this morning. Kristina is ok and sleeping at the moment while I take care of her. She is safe. I will let you know when she gets back on track
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Rebeca

...mugged
          geez what has the world come to...

Thanks for letting us know

hopefully it was a minor incident, aye?
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2OGYMSfDfM

Zͬ̿҉̸̮̹ĀN̨̟̱̮͇͋ͨ́ͅZ̤̬̪̼̟̠̮̏́ͪͪ̓̄̍͠ͅA̴͋ͧ̌͑ͧ̓͗ͬ̉ ̠̮ ̡̧̼͖̝̠̤̩̀̑̆S̓̔ͥȎ̭̘̪͉̣̱̱͒́̚U̖̻̺͍̞͚ͧ̃̐ͅLͪͨͭͪ̇̔ͭ ̨̡̜̤ ̯͈̗̩̹̞ͬͣ̈͂̊Ȍ̅F̙͑͢͡ ̗̦̼͙̮̳̜̓̎B̛̮͔̳̫̙̮ͭͪ̏͊̅̚I̖̦ͫ͌̾̓ͣ̾̈́O̷͎̠̓́͌͛N͎̱Į̩͐̿̔ ̱͍͔̬ͅS ̵̢̺̳ͮ ̷̷̨̲͍̭͑ͮN͙̜̩̗̯̽͒͞È̡̝̬̮̍ͩͩ͘͞V̷̝̻̖̍̈́͗͊͐͌ͮ͂̀͠E̞ͣ̑̀͟͟ ͉̹͇͍͕R̘̱̹͎ͬͥ̏ͫ̂̐̈́́ ̸̲̱̲͈͂̎ͧTͫ̍́ͪ̐ͯ̔̏҉̯̣R̩̟̙̗̾ͧͧ̎͗͂̔ͯͪ͞UL̾̃͗ͥYͩ̔͊͂ ̵͏̣ ̢̱͍̦̙̪͈͇̑̑̀̐͛͛̂ͮ͢G̵͇̼̣̠̤̤̃͌ͮͧ̔͌͊̅͝ͅO̧̨͔͉͎̱̎͑͆ͥ͜N̔̒ ̨̖̳͓͈̥̫̖͍ͪ͋ͭ̊ͬ̕͡ͅE̅ͤͪͣͤ
            ̨̠̤̙̻͎ͬ̇ͩ̕
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I'm back!

@Rebeca

It's good to hear she's okay.

Just as what Cucoo said, wha6t has the world come to where people prey on each other?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye

and
                wb

also, remember how I had a scientist for PALADIN named Klaus?
                ...no, I'm still holding firm about not using him as Klaus of Xenoblade, but I've been thinking about giving him similar traits as Zanza in terms of personality just to give myself something to work with....
                ...Jack and Takoizu are making good Zanza and Meyneth people atm so that's why I wouldn't bring in Zanza...

anyway...... prepare to give PALADIN Replica Monados.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, but how should we implement them? I personally think they shouldn't be standard issue, only limited to a few PALADIN soldiers.

After all, they're supposed to be an army of gun-carrying soldiers, not swordsmen.
                  sigpic

Comment

I found a perfect theater play for Kokoro to star in.

http://nazr.in/ajj
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      @ Mima: how conversational is the angel of death?
                      That isn't Malthael, but one of his subordinates, known simply as a Reaper. They are fast, extremely skilled in close range combat, and as you may have guessed, can teleport. Malthael's at the bottom of the crater still, recovering.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ S121

oh true...

...Maybe I'll just have Klaus develop them just to experiment with their functions.
                        ...maybe he'll eventually recreate...
                        ...and then I would break my word on him not becoming Zanza...
                        because if he recreated...
                        Spoiler:

Maybe for my own sanity I'll not have him pursue the Monado...
                        Otherwise I would be writing in Zanza...

And atm Jack and Takoizu are making a good Zanza and Meyneth...

@ Mima
                        ah...
                        ...still would they listen to Eleos if he started talking?

@ Wriggs

Phantom of the...
                        ...of course...
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Reapers don't talk. They are mute. Even if they could talk, they would rather just kill you and harvest your soul.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

Also, I have noticed the similarities of each person's ideologies.

I swear, it was not intentional. XD
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

Ok...so tell me, would they try to engage Eleos in "combat"?

@ S121

Subconscious is an interesting thing. I discovered my own story parallels Xenoblade on many levels.

But still, it's real tough now for me to not bring Zanza in through the Klaus concept with everything as it's going...
                              ...I almost want to give Jack the Monado...

Comment

To be honest, it would be less combat and more survival. One or maybe two swipes from that scythe, and there's a very good chance you'll die.

Comment

Working...
                                X