Clear All

@NeoFox

Ok.

I'll try and refine my post until then.

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

Oh yea, that's right.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Dammit... not only do I have writers block, but I still feel like I'm not in the mood to RP today...

Anyways what all needs updates from me?

Comment

@ S121

Aye. Also I'm starting to get desperate on moving TRXD's characters forward. Should I say ACO managed to get to London from Central Russia by now just so that gets moving?

and I'm torn...I really want to post the puzzle that I've created...but...then you all could solve it and know how to do it T.T;

@ SUS

nothing on my end except...did you update your RP?
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-10-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Anyways, it's understandable if you don't want to RP today, but I'll still give you the list.

Possibly the Raven/Lily/Elsworrd/Richter/Daniel part.

Also Shadow.

In IP, Jason/Dust/Sidna, mainly the guards' reaction to the face in the smoke cloud.

In EG, I don't know.

@Cucoo

Where is TRXD?

Also, didn't you post the puzzle in OOC?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

TRXD's characters Cole and Flandre are currently in an ACO Helicopter headed for London. They've taken the toxin which will in what I intended to be a week in the RP (might shorten it...) should start to take effect.

- Emphasis -
            The toxin suppresses, not removes, powers and abilities.

And that was just the description, not the actual puzzle.

Comment

@Cucoo

I know that, I meant TRXD. Where is he?

As for the puzzle, why are you tempted to save it here?
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Because it's so awesome...

I mean, it's like a classic Zelda red and blue pillar puzzle combined with ice block puzzle and I've managed to make it work with 7 statues so that there's plenty of ways to screw up...
                ...it's a piece of art...
                I almost don't want to use it here...I almost want to save it for the Zelda arc....
                ...I think I'll make a bigger one for the Zelda arc and use this as a prototype.

And TRXD...probably somewhere over the rainbow, dunno~

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh no I didn't update in my RP yet, but I do have something for you.

The Details on the Warehouse District.

Spoiler:

The Warehouse District of Tokyo is located just on the outer edge of town, while it is next to the border of Tokyo's Old Residential District. There are approximately 4-8 Warehouses, and several tall buildings around the outer edge of the Residential District. The building on the North West edge of the Warehouse District is the one that Hajime, Eleos, and Spira are on. There are also about 1-2 Lampposts in front of each Warehouse on the other side of the street from the warehouses. On every other lamp post there is a security camera keeping an eye on the front entrance to each Warehouse, while there are approximately 3-4 security cameras in each Warehouse except for Warehouse Number 4 which has surprisingly a lot of Security cameras inside due to the fact that the warehouse was storing highly experimental Nano Machines... that Ryoji had stole after setting the place on fire and burning down all the security cameras.

Comment

@ SUS

\( ^o^)/

Excellent I can post more with Cicero to get Eleos moving...

Comment

@Cucoo

I also came up with a possible way to "fix" the puzzle if they screw up. You know how John has safety measures in his suit? Well, he could probably remove them, allowing him to lift the statues instead of just pushing them. It would also help if one of the platforms fall with him and the statue on it. I remember you mentioning falling platforms, so it could be the one thing that saves them from messing up the puzzle.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I was going to blame magic if a statue fell and it would return to start. I'm more worried about the platforms not having the proper paths. If that happens, instead of affecting the statues, I was going to say, affect the platforms by saying there's something stuck and needs to be broken free. Plus I intend on the statues just simply being impossible to lift at all. and the height variations of the platforms would be like 20 feet. per level (there's three levels 1,2, and 3. a platform set at 1 is 20 feet below 2 (normal) and 2 is 20 feet below a 3 setting. And then there's 0 setting which is where the platform is non existant opening a hole to the abyss. Classic sort of Zelda puzzle is my mentality here.)

EDIT: 20' is my rough guess on what would be something hard to navigate and block vision to a degree.

Here's a teaser of the first setting of the platforms that doesn't include the switch half

Code:
                        				2	3	2	3	1				
                        			3	2	1	2	0	2				
                        		2	0	3	1	2	2	2	2	2		
                        	2	0	0	1	1	日	3	0	3	2	1	
                        	2	0	3	1	3	3	2	0	0	1	2	
                        	3	2	2	土	2	月	1	水	2	2	1	
                        	3	2	0	1	0	3	0	2	0	3	3	
                        	3	火	0	2	3	金	1	3	1	木	1	
                        	2	1	3	3	1	3	3	3	1	1	2	
                        	0	0	0	2	2	2	2	0	0	1	2	

...this isn't the color coded one I have just to make it harder to understand.

Starting position and grid
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-10-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

There better be A LOT of details when you explain the puzzle, or else this will be a nightmare to figure out. It will be like trying to play chess, blindfolded. 0_0
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

See my edit.

I worked out a grid system

Comment

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen5ou-76319962

That's all folks.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Additional information:

The room is 11x21 squares, and each square is about 10'x10'

so it's 110'x210' room and the ceiling is probably just as high to accommodate the statues and platforms moving up and down along with the upper observation decks.

Comment

Working...
                                X