X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Looks good. There area few things I have to point out however.

1. Power of the moon. It's not really that big of a problem tough. He you state the light from the moon as something of it's own. In this world however it is just like any other type of light, photons traveling trough the air. This could be fixed with the fact that maybe he didn't really know the properties of the sunlight he controlled. Maybe it got to concentrated and hot and in the end he killed his master with it. The reason moon light is easier to control is because it's not as much of it, leading to lower amount of heat and energy.

2. Goodness of the moon. This is the big one.

Noe that when I talk about gods here, I talk about the six gods. The seventh is something entirely different. This is a problem because there is a set amount of gods that exist. There is also ways that gods work and rules that governs gods. One of these rules are that they might not ineract with the world in any way. They are seperated from the world by a barrier of sort. This is a problem because he both say and talked to her. The next thing is that they all have a magical element associated with them. This element is way above the normal elements and is normally outside of what normal humans can do. Only the gods selected people can use in, barely. There is also the fact that I really don't want more gods. It would also be kind of hard to integrate it into the plot.

3. His magic knowledge. This one I just need a explanation sort of on.

While he is a magic student, that was several years ago. Magic and the knowledge about magic is currently at it's prime age. New things are leanrt fairly often and the half-life of knowledge is about 5 years. Maybe something more appropriate would be 4-2.

There is also the fact that he have 5 in Geography. This is at the point where is fairly knowledgeable about how the world looks. I just need a explanation on how he gained such knowledge.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Back, but not for long.

GRIMSLEY PLEASE STAHP
      (*currently playing Black/White Nuzlocke)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Katrix

Right.

unfortunately, if I were to go off my interpretation of him...I would make him sound like he is the universe that has taken on the representation of a mortal. But that's not what he is.
        He's more a computer (An A.I.) linked to the central "code of the universe."
        Even in the game he's vague on what he really is, there is no definite answer...
        also the reason why it's difficult is because the game was riddled with plot twists
        One second he's a Homs seer for the High Entia royalty, next he's Zanza's Disciple, then he says he is Monado, and finally he reveals he is a computer used in an experiment that restarted the universe.

He's got too many plot twists to really make a single app, so I'm kinda lost on how to do it for him...

Comment

If Aeterna was still up and running, this would be its theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTB-ssuBDvw
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, you even managed to get the name right
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ S121

And thus you provide me with a new favorite Album...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-11-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

@Katrix

I know, right?

I saw the song's name, listened to it, and thought it was perfect. It has a touch of that technological sci-fi sound, which emphasizes that it's all a simulation and that there is some technology in Aeterna, but at the same time, the chorus and classical instruments give it that fantasy feeling, the magic. Aeterna was a fusion of magic and science.

Man, I wish it was still going. That was an RP I thoroughly enjoyed.

Don't get me wrong, all the other RPs are great, but Aeterna had a certain feel to it that can't be perfectly replicated.

@Cucoo

No problem.
                Last edited by S121; 01-11-2014, 09:54 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Aye and now...

I just looked through some more of Two Steps From Hell's songs...
                  ...I found a new theme for Aion (Astraeus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwH2U...3F12DB37755C23

And I'm still lost on how to tackle Alvis's app...as I mentioned in my prior post prior to the prior...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-11-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

So.

Tell me.

Why is that Gothitelle SO HARD TO BEAT!

UAAAAAGH!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix
                      *double clang* ARGH! What the hell?! Why are there two pans here?
                      Balls... Not only did I get the wrong Riku, not that it truly matters. But I also did not see that post of yours until now. I'm so stupid...

*clang* What?! Why am I getting another pan?! Is this because of the fact that I broke the spambox rule?
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-11-2014, 10:07 PM. Reason: *clang* Very bad grammar
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Two steps from hell is really good. I use them myself for inspiration sometimes too.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Aye, I'm starting to look at their music more and more.

And I just realized I dropped a spoiler for EG in Infinite with Cicero's opening post a few days back...
                          Did anyone pick up on that?

Also random observation: It's like we can't keep a train of thought here for some reason tonight...

Comment

@Everyone

Have you had your daily dose of WTF today? No? Then have this! XD

http://img6.joyreactor.com/pics/post...net-998546.png
                            sigpic

Comment

GRIMSLEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

(*Endless rage)
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                                @Wonder

Looks good. There area few things I have to point out however.

1. Power of the moon. It's not really that big of a problem tough. He you state the light from the moon as something of it's own. In this world however it is just like any other type of light, photons traveling trough the air. This could be fixed with the fact that maybe he didn't really know the properties of the sunlight he controlled. Maybe it got to concentrated and hot and in the end he killed his master with it. The reason moon light is easier to control is because it's not as much of it, leading to lower amount of heat and energy.

2. Goodness of the moon. This is the big one.

Noe that when I talk about gods here, I talk about the six gods. The seventh is something entirely different. This is a problem because there is a set amount of gods that exist. There is also ways that gods work and rules that governs gods. One of these rules are that they might not ineract with the world in any way. They are seperated from the world by a barrier of sort. This is a problem because he both say and talked to her. The next thing is that they all have a magical element associated with them. This element is way above the normal elements and is normally outside of what normal humans can do. Only the gods selected people can use in, barely. There is also the fact that I really don't want more gods. It would also be kind of hard to integrate it into the plot.

3. His magic knowledge. This one I just need a explanation sort of on.

While he is a magic student, that was several years ago. Magic and the knowledge about magic is currently at it's prime age. New things are leanrt fairly often and the half-life of knowledge is about 5 years. Maybe something more appropriate would be 4-2.

There is also the fact that he have 5 in Geography. This is at the point where is fairly knowledgeable about how the world looks. I just need a explanation on how he gained such knowledge.
                                1. ... I'm not sure, but thing is, the reason why it's dangerous in the day is because all he ever used light magic in is using the moonlight. It is weaker than straight up sunlight. He never practiced in the day, so whenever he uses it in the day, he would stress it out and he would be so confused that his power won't have a target or point of movement.

2. Yep. Well, if she's not one of the gods... What does that tell you? -w-

3. Oh... Well you never mentioned that. Changing...

4. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. See, thing is, he knows more about the outside world than Ryglaga itself, and there's not much on the outside world, I can tell. Care to, uh... Make a number, perhaps? Like 1-2?
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-12-2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X