Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

Shulk:
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-11-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Alright guys, I'm about done for the day. But before I go... S1, does John have enhanced hearing? Like, enhanced enough to the point where if he were on the phone with someone who sounds like someone he knew, he would chew them out?

Comment

@wonder

It's a possibility.

What matters more is memory, which John has. In the end, it all depends on the circumstances.

What did you have in mind?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Brave now grants Merida as my top 5 favorite Red Haired.

Also this

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggs

Where are we in banished library?

Comment

Im going to have future Otori call John and see if he had seen Takoizu.

Oh, and did John tell Otori (present day) that they were soul saving?

Comment

@Wonder

No, John didn't.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                  We're at the gateway from B2F to B3F.

Now, I have NO IDEA what the puzzle is supposed to be and how it looks like.

Therefore, I might ask someone to take care of Patche and Annie until we get to the final floor.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                    Good. Remember that.

Comment

@wriggs
                      It's a Giant cathedral like room with ornate tile floor with 7 massive statues that represent the seven elements. In the rafters are a set of mirrors and above the entrance is a place for an observation deck and two furnace like devices. The tiles have a dark color with an even darker outline of something like an hourglass.

The opposite side of the room appears to have no door and a magic barrier is present at the half way point that cannot be dispelled.

Also if you look at OOC I have a post describing what needs to be done.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-12-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, good news, I'm back in business after getting the shit creeped out of me. Would you, also, like to get the shit creeped out of you?

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Challenge accepted. Try me.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Wonder
                            Sorry, after that horrifying Nuzlocke speedrun in Black/White, nothing scares me anymore...

@Cuckoo
                            I saw. Still doesn't understand it.

I never was a visual person anyway.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Think this except take my grid and use that for the location of the statues (bottom of grid is entrance and yellow spaces are the starting positions of the statues.)

And the statues are like 30 feet tall.
                              And the room is alot wider and longer than the picture.

Comment

@ S121
                                Well, it isn't creepy so much as it was disturbing. Maybe I'm psychotic...

Comment

Working...
                                X