Clear All

@Cuckoo
    Ok.

Hey, you played Touhoumon before right?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

sort of. I started playing world Link, but didn't get too far.
      I only have a lvl 23 Elly and lvl 20 Kogasa with a handful of others that I haven't trained at all because Elly and Kogasa are just dominating everything...

Comment

Alright, now that everyone is ready, I'm going to post the IC for FaF. Please don't actually make any posts before I give the ready signal.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Argh! Why is making Cole and Flandre's post so hard? Why can I not think of a good answer except "Sup. We wanna chill with you guys." I'm partially joking, btw.
          It doesn't help when the ACO posts telling Cole about Prometheus are deep within the IC and I can't search ACO in the thread either.

@SUSTIC
          Got an application for Trinity Soul for you. Not sure how well I did in writing it considering that I was making that post for the spambox and posting for AtWaG.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

What parts are you having a hard time with?

Want me to help you find the posts?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright, the IC of FaF is now open.

Why doesn't the forum have it's own button for adding spoiler tags. The knowledge section was painful to go trough.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo
                I just need to find Cucoo's ACO posts so I can remind myself of why they wanted Cole and Flandre to got to Prometheus Labs. Without them, I have almost no idea of what Cole should say.
                I tried searching Prometheus but I only got the actual Prometheus posts and Cucoo's most recent ACO post.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

The post where ACO tells Cole about Prometheus Labs?

All they said was that would be a place to rest and get proper care.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    Hmm, then do you know of the Z Pokemons?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

good day everyone, how you been?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        Overworked. Been typing frantically while playing some ToME, Tales of Maj'Eyal. A great but balls-achingly hard game. I've been posting on this forum left, right and centre. Currently working on my Noire post to signal that it is daytime.

Comment

@ Wriggs

Z Pokémon? No, I haven't...
                          Or I can't remember if it's been mentioned yet. The last place I was was that the shipyard area where the last thing I did was deliver Devon Goods...

Comment

@Cuckoo
                            Oh they're great.

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I've been good. Just working through the forum, making an app, getting ready for FAF, posting for those who need it, looking for music, and playing a little bit of Minecraft.

How about you?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

well, I have been playing darksouls with a friend´s xbox

its interestingly frustrating and challenging

here is a video of explanation
                                (WARNING! SPOILERS! WARNING!)

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X