X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ok then
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ehh, are they video game Characters, or boss OCs?

After all, we are trying to keep this a video game RP.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
        They're from Psyren. Yeah I understand that, but pretty sure Japan has a video game based on it too.

Omg John vs Amagi yesyesyesyesyes

Eye'm a genius!

[Edit]Of course, I will change their name, history, and other characteristics to make them a technical OCs, but their abilities and appearances will be similar.

Right. You three have fun. Good night.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-12-2014, 04:01 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

Okay quick news announcement, but I'm working on introducing an old RP I had (in fact the first RP I ever made) over to here on the Yukkuricraft Forums. I know I already have the Infinite Project, EG, and ATWAG to attend to, but this is my FIRST RP I'm talking about. So please keep an eye out for it. As I am working on it right now.

Comment

@Wriggle and Wonder

Nighty night.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Alright, the first one is clear.

As for the second one, she might just be a random person that have been watching over him for some time, or she might be a semi-god (a person with VERY high potency, void and time mages are sometimes considered semi-gods when they are strong enough). Note however that they have no connection to the real gods whatsoever.

As for the geography thing, it's done. Just remember to ask next time. Do note however that the map of the area outside of Ryglaga is not done yet.

@Wriggle

Most things are looking good. Explaining why she struggles without her instrument is easy. The instrument is the source of all the sound she makes. Her knowledges are excellent.

Now for the instrument. Here is where it gets interesting. (Just went into by word document to realize that I haven't written anything more about this. I knew there was something missing.)

Spoiler: Knowledge level 3 history

Level 3: Humans lost a good amount of their magic 2000 years ago. There is said to have numerous civilization trough the world at different time with access to different types of magic not like the normal elements. Most of them died several thousand years ago. Although the specifics of the different types of magic is still unknown, it is speculated that one of these organizations used Infinity magic, while another one used void magic.

Although not written here. The civilization gained their magic from the gods. This was one of the rare exceptions to the rule about interacting with the earth.

My proposal is that the Melodas was such a civilization. They gained their magic and in addition these instrument from their good. Do note that this will switch the civilization from being having sound magic to something closer to what they do. Manipulate emotions. The instrument will also play a little role in the plot. How does that sound to you?

As for the location on where she lives. It's kind of hard to get that specific. None of the forests actually lead into the outside world. Ryglaga is kind of isolated from the rest of the world by a huge amount of mountain to the north, a desert to the west, a ocean to the south and a marsh to the east. There is however a forest that goes on forever and is very dangerous and filled with dangers like the one you described. Although normally considered a part of Ryglaga, it is actually a free land within Ryglaga as SYSTEM have no control here. This kind of fullfils the outside land thingy. It's also very close the the mountains which increase the danger. The only thing I have to do is to move a town which apparently I left unnamed for some reason. Would that work?
                Last edited by Katrix; 01-12-2014, 09:32 AM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Okay my new (actually a remake of my first RP) is now live!

Comment

You say it have a plot. How much of a plot is there?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It's a plot that develops over time. Depending on how active the people who join it are, and how much of a plot they want. My original intention for the plot of the original (and first remake) was supposed to be pretty grim with the beginning of yet another war and the death of a few major characters, and NPC's. This remake will have a similar, but not as heavy plot. Like I said it depends on what happens, and how active the RP gets.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-12-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

@ Katrix
                        Yea, she's not really a god. Just an imposter. However, when the tome comes that you face her, be very cautious. I'm not making an app for her just yet. She will come in time.

@ SUSTIC
                        The title sounds fun. I'll check it.

Comment

Sounds fine. Alright, just waiting for wriggle until we can get started.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

While I steel myself for what is to come in the Trinity Soul OOC, I need to ask SUSTIC, S121 and co. a few questions.
                            What does Prometheus Labs look like? Any important surroundings (except the nearby forest)? Where is the demon invasion, near Prometheus or deeper in the city? Any other details that I need to know about Prometheus?
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

It's the base of SPARTANS from Halo series as I understand it.
                              It's on the outskirts of the city in a hilly area...
                              It's more military base like in structure than "Lab" as I imagine it (cause it has a runway and all that)

Comment

@TRXD

The demon invasion is deep within the city in a way. It's in the center of the city, and it's not much of a demon invasion at all. It's only like 30-50 demons, and the Lord of Pain Valak. As for what the labs looks like and other things about the labs... I'd ask someone S121.

Comment

Working...
                                X