X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just random curiousty...

anyone know if there's either A) Memory modifying toxin or B) a portable device from a game series that can modify memories?

I just ran a scenario in my head and I might need this for Eleos in AtWaG.

Comment

Well all I can think of is Remember Me. There was some other game coming out though which involved modifying memories though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

i think that in Remember me, the people had to storage their memories in a data bank so they could see them again.

I don´t know if im right or wrong though
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok...welp I'll just go along and hope the scenario I played out doesn't happen. It shouldn't, but it crossed my mind.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@TRXD

Cucoo and SUSTIC's not far off.

It's on the outskirts of the city on a slightly hilly area. Not too much, but just a little hilly.

Prometheus Labs is run by Dr. Halsey, who decided to "do things the right way" and decided to create another SPARTAN Program. The Labs were originally a research and development facility, but after the SPARTAN Program became active, they had all these super soldiers. Instead of wasting their talent, The Labs created a new sort of division, a military division. And that is the story of Prometheus Labs.

If you want a more detailed background on The Labs, I think I made one in Dr. Halsey's app.

@Cucoo

What scenario is that?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

It was just a case of "Someone knows something that shouldn't be known" type of scenario.

Because Eleos is an undercover ACO WRAITH member, it just seemed a possibility.

Comment

Good morning.

@Katrix
                The propositions are accepted. Tell me what I need to change on my app.

About the History part, unless there were no bookprinting technology at the time, there would be documents of history a few thousand years ago. And those documents, Ria might'be read.

@SUS
                Oh god must... Resist... Joining...

I already have 5 RPs to answer to dammit! Why must you make such interesting RP? WHYYYYYY

@"The Lost Soul" Act ppl
                Are we all here to get to the third floor puzzle?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

How should we execute the entering of the puzzle room? Should I just do a narrator post about it?

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    Yeah just do a narrative post with detailed description of the room and the puzzle for the viewers and for the players themselves.

You might want to add the pictures too.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

You don't really need to change anything at all. That's kind of the great thing. It snaps right into place. In fact I'm the one that have to change a few things. I just need to change the location of the village on the map, and also change Infinity to Though in the history knowledge.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@S121
                        Right. Cole and Flandre have arrived at the facility and I need someone to notice them and investigate them. Think you can handle that?
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Sure.

Just gotta get my head in the game. After all, I just woke up.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggs

Right I'll do that once the phone call interruption is at a point where we can proceed.

Also, I'll only reveal certain details of the puzzle through the IC. We know the basic gist of it from my OOC post, but the specifics, the characters will have to find out by interacting with the environment. The narrative will have the currently observable details. Certain mechanics are left to be discovered.
                            We'll be solving this puzzle raw. And I gave my two characters minor roles on purpose so I can't give away anything about it too much.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                              That's fine.

So you were saying something about chasing after Meloetta. Would you like me to make a post leading to that?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

I'll make a post, I just need to get the right feel in me head before I can make it work.
                                After that then that'll be helpful.
                                Lyrica might do the rare gym but it would be more a focus on Meloetta.

Comment

Working...
                                X