X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I'm looking through SAFEBOORU and I can't find a good picture of a twenty-year old FEMALE for that Trinity RP. Doesn't need to be a blatant vampire, but I like a woman who looks cool yet modest, friendly yet full of moxie. Much search. Very discourage. Such pain. Wow.

OH AND RED HAIR, I LIKE.
    Last edited by Major Mario; 01-13-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Red hair? Moxie?

Have you tried female Scrafty?

All jokes aside, the image rangers will lend you a hand.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Major

What type of magic will she use?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

My last post on the Banished Library was sort of just there so that people can catch up.

I'm about to reveal the puzzle chamber.

I haz goose bumps~<3

Gonna rough-draft the complete description of the room...

Gensokyo - Banished Library | Day

The large room felt more like that of a cathedral with an arched ceiling that seemed to go on forever. Great Columns along either side of the chamber reached upwards into the darkness above where it could be seen that a set of Mirrors were suspended between stone arches and beams. Along the Columns on either side were catwalks embedded in the columns and flowing arches. The floor was covered in an elegant pattern of tiles with Darker shaded tiles along either wall near the columns and a small portion that came towards the center of the room forming an hourglass pattern with the lighter colored tiles. Seven massive statues, each about thirty or forty feet tall stood guard of the chamber's entrance, each representing one of the seven elements...
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-13-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

@S121

DARK magic! I have two good pictures already! Must FIND MORE.

Comment

@Major

Ok.

I'll continue my search.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Makin' a rough draft of the narrative describing the room.

Thoughts?

Gensokyo - Banished Library | Day

The large room felt more like that of a cathedral with an arched ceiling that seemed to go on forever. Great Columns along either side of the chamber reached upwards into the darkness above where it could be seen that a set of Mirrors were suspended between stone arches and beams. Along the Columns on either side were catwalks embedded in the columns and flowing arches. The floor was covered in an elegant pattern of tiles with Darker shaded tiles along either wall near the columns and a small portion that came towards the center of the room forming an hourglass pattern with the lighter colored tiles. Seven massive statues, each about thirty or forty feet tall stood guard of the chamber's entrance, each representing one of the seven elements...

And now I'll get some sleep. night peeps
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-13-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

You might want to edit your post. You just ran by Alvis.
                  sigpic

Comment

He may be powerful, but sh*t, the guy could've ran into a bird. What I'm saying is that he can't sense people, and Alvis was out-of-sight.

He used a machine to track Takoizu, to be explained.

Comment

@ Major Krieg
                      Based on how you described Sarah, she might just be good friends with Ystmurra. Maybe.

@ S121
                      Wait, he was in front of them? I didn't see that! Changing...

Comment

@Wonder

That may be the case, but based on Cucoo's post, Alvis was right in front of them. -_-;

I'm just trying to prevent any inconsistencies.

If Otori shouts for John to follow him, then Alvis will be ignored by both characters, which will upset Cucoo.
                        sigpic

Comment

@s121

Actually it can go either way.

And the way things are, ignoring him isn't a bad option here.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-14-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

... Otori was known to be headlong. Maybe John can track him on the radar (like he did) and find him that way. And to avoid confusion, the radar isn't much of a radar, but more like a spartan metal detector. Only made to find spartans.

Comment

@s121

In your post, have Alvis just say "perhaps, though I believe your friend already found her."

Use the tone of voice and somewhat detached behavior in the cutscenes I've been showing

Comment

@Cucoo and Wonder

Ok. Let's continue then, shall we?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X