X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been using my phone here to make sure this didn't bring a halt too hard on things. Also as soon as they pass Alvis assume he will be gone.

Comment

@Cucoo

So do you want them to ignore Alvis, or do you want John to talk to him?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Didn't noticed Wonder posted on TS. Will reply.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Like I said in my prior post, just add his response to your post and go from there.

Comment

One moar post should do as a good leave off point on both rp's. Then it's off to night with me.

Comment

@Cucoo and Wonder

Ok, done.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

After that, assume he is following John and Takoizu. I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

Tonight is a slow night. Zek and SUS is online, but I don't think we can get anywhere with this.

Good night all.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Just a note for my own sanity:

There is a part of Takoizu's armor that wasn't there before. A somewhat triangular prism like object that-even-though-I-said-it-was-golden-I-could-say-it-is-a-bit-more-blended-in-to-look-like-a-piece-of-her-armor.

It's similar to the one that Shulk tries to pry off in this scene at 0:35

Also probably the most clever set of cutscenes in the game

At first you would think the dream cutscene is about the prior...
                      ...It's not...

Also I'm pulling from a guy that numbered the cutscenes in order. if you would notice, these three are sequential with me posting them here in this order: 91,89, and 90
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-14-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

No worries, I haven't forgotten.

I was actually going to have her notice the metal piece after she fully regains her senses.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

right. and if she does try to do anything with it have it do something similar to the cutscene 91 listed (I'm starting to list them by the number in their title.)

Comment

@Cucoo

So it is stuck to her armor, but does it glow and start to smoke? Is it becoming superheated? I think it is, or I could be wrong.

Just trying to make sure I get it right.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I'm not certain myself on the smoke either... I think it's just symbolizing the fact that it was damaged in that scene after unleashing all it's power in cutscene 89

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X