X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

I assumed it was some sort of defense mechanism, heating itself up to prevent someone from prying it off.

Bah, if it's really attached, then there's no need for it to heat itself up. Should I add it anyway?

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Alvis integrated it into Takoizu's armor which makes a similar situation to it being a part of Fiora's body. It can be removed (though not easily, you would have to tear open the armor to pry it out). To make sense of it, think of it like an AI crystal or w/e is integrated into Spartan Armor that gives it an AI.
      That's sort of what it is.

Comment

@Cucoo

So it increases reaction time?

I don't think you meant it like that, but that really is one of the primary functions of an AI. You don't mean it do you?

What functions does it serve? Combat feedback? Acceleration of armor functions? More advanced armor functions? A voice in your head?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The last

A voice in your head.

in terms of physically what it is is more what I meant by saying AI Crystal, how it functions is a power source and giving Meyneth a body (kind of)
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-14-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, ok. That makes a little more sense.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay S1 here are what the demons look like.

The Glitter Demon Soldiers

Glitter Defenders

Arc Glitter Panzer

They all stand at about 5-6 ft tall each, except for the Panzers. Who are roughly 6-7 ft tall. All their weapons, and armor are made out of Dark Steel which is incredibly tough, and durable metal (yet heavy.) The Panzers are the most defensive with armor covering their entire body, and are armed with a small mace. The Panzers are mostly their in the front most part of the army.

Comment

@ S121
                aye.

now...
                SUS, have anything in particular about the battle in London?

Because I'm thinking along these lines...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXj2qtkZzQ

Specifically: Telethia

Comment

@Cucoo

Well I wasn't planning on anything TOO particular except after they all defeat the demons (two Spartan's and a few people who are capable of fighting them) they face Valak who will end up striking Raven with his blade (causing extreme pain on Raven), knocking Chung out, and severely injuring Elsword before escaping.

Comment

@ SUS

Well you saw what the Telethia can do in that cutscene, so you should figure out what I'm thinking about doing to the demons in particular.

Is that fine?

(Telethia vs Demons...like fighting fire with fire...)

Comment

@Cucoo

Uh... sure. Though Valak I kind of want him to deal some damage to the group.

Also in Mumble S1 said he was going to be AFK for about 5-10 minutes or so because he is going to lose power for a bit. This is due to him saying that they are trying to attach solar panels to his house or something.

Comment

@ SUS

That's fine, I'll have the Telethia pull off after it thins down the number of demons.

At least I'm not thinking about bringing a Telethia swarm to that battle.

Even though there is a cutscene where normal humans Homs are holding their own against them and a few battles that shows that not all Telethia poses the mind read ability (or are simply not using it as often.)
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-14-2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay. Also in my RP Hanna will soon be asking Kiara for a very, very odd (and almost slightly unnerving) request.

Comment

Hello everyone.

It's the wonderful tuesday where I normally have 1-3 hours after school. Today it's 1 hour.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Oh ye of misfortune.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

damn those bygot pigheaded indecent close minded imbeciles
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X