Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

In my defense, I was sleeping.

I'm not too sure about the strategies. I only know the basics.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
      A princess must have her sleep, eh?

I think I got it somehow. There are lots of strats, I just have to dig through them.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

you know...I just realized...

Plot Twist #2: The reveal of the Son of John and Yukari

Is turning into a far more deeper and complex narrative than I originally planned ever since I introduced the Monados...

Brace Yourselves one one hell-of-a-ride cause things will happen that will normally make no sense what-so-ever but will in the end.

Comment

@Wriggle

Yea, I'm a pretty princess.

http://www.nerdnirvana.org/wp-conten...cess-peach.jpg

@Cucoo

And we'll be waiting to see the reveal.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
            Heh, Devourer Arc was like that too.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

true dat...

All I can say is that this situation is going to have two WTF moments with the first being someone else wants the Monado that Jack is about to obtain and then the reveal will be #2

I'm still working out the situations that would lead up to it.

Also, @ S121

I figured out what I'm going to do with Morgan and Six hunting Grima Arc. If things play out properly, I know just the thing for her.

Comment

You guys keep talking. I've got a crazy arc of fun little twists and turns. Although, until EVERYBODY completes their personal arc, I won't be able to start it...

Comment

@ Wonder

What would be the set-up for it?
                  Cause there might be some certain arcs that it would wind up being interlocked with.

Comment

There are two story lines I made. One consists of three arcs or chapters consisting multiple plot twists, and the second one beginning immediately after the first. There aren't many plot twists (though still a lot) but the transition from one story to the next gives out the biggest plot twist ever. The end of story line one will mark the end of season two and the second one will mark the beginning of the third.

Comment

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

well it'll have to somehow be integrated with the central Organization/Future Past Arc cause that's the backbone of things here.

The Organizations Arc was tied into the summary and is supposed to be what will affect everyone as the, what I nickname, the Future Past Arc is tied into it now with the prevention of the destruction of the world due to a what can only be described as a MOAB.

One way or another, somehow people will get pulled into it as it's taking a global hold. Considering the Fact that SCAE, as so far no one has objected to this, is funded by the United Nations, therefore it has a global presence. So far I think I'll have to do something with SCAE otherwise it will fade into oblivion here if they don't do something...

The way I think things will develop *call me a forecaster cause that's all I'm doin'*
                        It's hard to explain, but there is one arc we're going to wind up building off of with parallel timelines. For instance, Banished Library is going to lead into the Future Past if Jack does go to the SDM.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

well then, barely won a dicussion of high stakes with the principal and manage to put the guy I had a "gently" physical argument with to be suspended for his abuse
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

*Quoting Something from Star Wars Episode II...the only good it will ever be*

So you had some...aggressive negotiations?

Comment

Oh, no no, Cucoo, not at all. Let's just say... Nah, you'll figure it out. Either way, it hasn't anything to do with The Organization, or ACO or future arcs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo
                                Also, @ S121

I figured out what I'm going to do with Morgan and Six hunting Grima Arc. If things play out properly, I know just the thing for her.
                                What did you have in mind?

Also, can you elaborate on the "future past" idea?

@Kristia

What happened?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X