Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

Aye

It needs to be a time when it is really needed.

Oh and just a thought. Technically speaking, a Telethia would be no threat to Takoizu, wouldn't it?

In random news, I just check SSB4's site again...
    ...they're adding Rosalina to the roster.

Even though I think her intro video could have been a lot better, her gameplay footage is pretty darn cool....
    She's like a cross between Peach and Zelda with a touch of Olimar and a bit of Lucario alongside some new gigs....

and I'ma get sleep. I'm dead tired =w=;

Comment

@Cucoo

No, a Telethian would not be a threat.

I'll also keep that thought in mind. Maybe the emblem will activate next time Takoizu fights Jack.

Nighty night.

Who's Rosalina? Why does that name sound so familiar?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Of course, because gap powers.
        ...the only thing that could be a threat to her, will be the Monado ...even though currently Monado I can't hurt people....
        ...actually, it's still not a threat.
        ...yet anyway.

and It should considering Jack now has Zanza's Monado and Takoizu has Meyneth's Monado.

Comment

Rosalina is the space chick from Mario Galaxy.

Comment

@Cucoo

True. I suppose it also depends on what Jack uses to follow up with the Monado.

Ha! If Takoizu is also getting Soul Caliber, why doesn't Jack get an activated Sword of Aeons, or some other sword with powerful capabilities, possibly those opposite to Soul Caliber? XD

@Wonder

Ahh, that's right. For a moment, I was thinking Agatha from Twilight Princess.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Aye...
              And I just realized...
              The Monado can't hurt people, but can still inflict certain statuses. Like Monado Purge...which would be devestating against her...
              Of course, Jack has to learn how to use the Monado, otherwise he can't use purge.

WHY DO I KEEP COMING BACK TO MONADO PURGE???
              I swear, even in game it wasn't needed all that much, but here, its like the most useful ability ever...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

True.

The question is, what abilities will it get rid of? What about her strength and speed? Would it kill her, considering that she's a Half-Youkai, and Youkai are pretty much just spiritual and magical energy?
                sigpic

Comment

@s121

I think your confusing what it does.
                  It seals abilities for a duration and purges/ removes buffs.
                  It would seal all abilities that aren't basic physical abilities.
                  Interpret what basic is however ye wish.
                  Her boundary manipulation would be sealed.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 01:15 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

I thought it negated magic/energy itself, which would do the same thing as what the Monado does, only by a different method. My bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Aye, its simpler than that. It's not THAT OP, but still enough to be potent.

But thats actually how you can counter the Monado...
                      Sort of.

Look up Apocrypha Generator (on phone atm) and you'll see.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 01:23 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

There's that, and also altering the boundary of able/unable.

Of course, the boundary would only be a temporary fix.

As for this generator, how large is it? When I saw the video, it looked really large, like it would be impossible to use as a portable device. If Takoizu stores it in a gap, then it would be pointless, due to the Monado Purge being used on her, and she can't see into the future all the time. Would it be easier for her to simply make Jack unable to hold the Monado, or would it be a better idea to use the Generator?

Just trying to find the most efficient way she would go about things. That's what she would do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, but I'm just nodding away. I'm going out. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

I'll wait for Wriggle before going to sleep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Goddamnit I'm exhausted.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Exhausted from what?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X