Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.
    This is going to be a long story.

So I was preparing some food for my friend's b-day party (We're not gonna do anything inappropriate. We're all gamers.) at 8:30 when I realize that our oven was broken for a while. So I tried calling the tech support but they closed. So me, my GF, and two of my good friends who live next door had to haul it up to my friend's truck to take it to another friend's house where his dad is a mechanic. And then he's like hmm this is serious, let me take a look at it in the shop. So we haul it again to the truck and then unload it at the shop. We fixed the oven, and then we had to haul it up to the truck, drive back home, and then haul it all the way back up to my kitchen so I can make some nice brownies.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Daaamn. 0_0

Ovens have to weigh about 180 to 240 pounds, depending on what they're made out of.

At least you got some brownies out of it all, right?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's worth.

On another note I posted on AtWaG.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. I'm posting too.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

So... I'm gonna try and catalog Season 1 into chapters and make it into a book.

I know. I'm insane.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

OHSH*T! 0_0

What gave you this idea? I'll admit, it's an interesting idea.

Also, why?
              sigpic

Comment

Idk. I mean, it is a book material.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I can see that.

Well, I still remember all the parts my Characters were in. I could give you a summary of all of season one, at least the parts dealing with my characters, but it will take more that 7 completely full posts.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Why didn't you just go and asked a neighbor to use their oven to make the brownies?
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai.
                      That's a good idea...
                      If my neighbor isn't a cranky 70 year old woman.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mornin.

Damn, you replied fast.

Comment

@Wonder

Yep. I try to keep everything updated so that nobody has to wait for me.

Ok, I think we should wait for Wriggle now. We can't continue the story without him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning/Afternoon everyone.

I think I might have found the ideal theme for Trista in TSU. I was looking through my collection of themes and music when I remembered a theme that I absolutely adore.

As a matter of fact, despite how much I love the soundtrack, I don't like the game of origin: Bunny Must Die. I bought the remake on Steam in the first week of release hoping for a solid Metroidvania experience but instead got a rather bad and very confusing game (and it's not because I'm an idiot). There are so many details to it that I do not like about it. Even though it's classed under one of my favourite gaming genres, Action-Platformers and Metroidvanias. It's like the Kaguya of Action-Platformer games.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'll be right back, I gotta clean. It'll be quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X