Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder
    Shall we...

Pop the cork and bring in Volgin-doggle and the gang?

@Cuckoo
    Think what you will. Will I really let my third favorite 2hu go like that?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, sure.

Just remember, Volgin 'mysteriously' disappeared and all of the soviet soldiers are doing search parties looking for him. I'll send Snake over.

Comment

@ Mima

Knew it...

How did I just know it wasn't just a normal gate and was one of those...

alright, plan C
        ...C-4....

EDIT: And there we go...
        I'm going on a limb here...

@ Wriggs

I'm not really talking about anything there, I'm just worried bout my puzzle getting solved legitly.

...cause I want to see if you clever people can see how to solve my puzzle which is actually simpler than it looks.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r
          @Cuckoo
          Think what you will. Will I really let my third favorite 2hu go like that?

I think I have an idea that will help with that.

Are you familiar with the boundary of me and you?

I was thinking of having Takoizu temporarily sacrifice some of her own power to sustain Yuuka, or at least slow down the degeneration process. Takoizu would not be able to lift as much, move as fast, or even use her abilities as well as she used to, but she will get a small amount of Yuuka's ability to affect nature. With Yuuka, the best-case scenario will be that she will have some of Takoizu's abilities and will at least be a little bit stronger than her current state, if not fully restored.

It's essentially fusing them together without them fusing into a single body.

What are your thoughts on this?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Meyneth's Monado~
            ...if only she was more curious about it in the bathroom scene...
            dammit...
            Ok nvm. not an option...

Comment

@Cucoo

I've got 5,000 different things going on right now (stuff at home, talking in Mumble, and taking care of 3 RPs, along with their OOCs). I'm not perfect, so there's a chance that I'll miss a few things every once in a while. -_-;

Besides, it's stuck on her armor. She didn't have her armor at that point.

I'll try to find a way to draw attention to it, so please bear with me. I'll find a point in time where she'll notice it. If she needs it now, then you're welcome to intervene and give me such an opportunity.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah but that's only factoring the body. Mind and, most importantly, the soul, according to my Power Balance Book (Now on sale for 25... Cents.) cannot really be altered without huge energy source.

Besides it cuts away from the drama I was planning at the end
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  cannot really be altered without huge energy source.
                  And such a power source is sitting in Takoizu's pocket dimension, stuck on the armor...

@ S121
                  ...unfortunately I don't exactly have a means of drawing attention to it without Alvis being waaaay toooo convenient...
                  ....which....falls into character actually...but I'm almost overusing him if I did that...plus it just kinda goes out of his way on mysterious...

If the point about a power source is brought up though... I might be able to use Alvis to execute that properly....

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. Yuuka could say that it would be too great a burden on Takoizu's soul and would kill her, or something like that.

@Cucoo

Wriggle's trying to build up drama, and after I f*cked up half the drama in the Devourer Arc, I'm gonna let him have his drama.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Wriggle

Ok. Yuuka could say that it would be too great a burden on Takoizu's soul and would kill her, or something like that.
                      MONADO CAN~

if something referencing that is made in IC, I can use Alvis to point out the Monado that Takoizu has.

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Cucoo

Wriggle's trying to build up drama, and after I f*cked up half the drama in the Devourer Arc, I'm gonna let him have his drama.
                      And It can still work out like that as I doubt with what little Alvis always says, they would not be able to use it properly anyway to counter it perfectly, but it can slow the rate down and we can say that even it can't give off enough power to sustain her completely.

In other words....

EVERYONE WINS~

And my reasoning is this: Fiora's Body was modified/augmented with Mechon parts to bring her back to life. These parts were also specially made to use Meyneth's Monado to power it which is infinite energy. Although, we can say that just using it as a source of energy without the proper means would not prove as effective.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ask Wriggle about it. This might be something where we'll all need to pitch in.

In the end, I don't want to step on Wriggle's toes again.
                        sigpic

Comment

^^

[EDIT]Brb.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aaaand seeing Wriggs last post in IC, the set-up is not really set for it now so this is not the time to try and force the Monado there... It would be too convenient for Alvis to show up, allude to the Monado, and say it can be useful....that's not like him...

Comment

@Cucoo

Understandable.

I'll try and have her notice it soon. Maybe when she looks at the ground, she'll remember the emblem on her chest and mess with it.

Of course, we should contact Wriggle before meddling in his Saving Soul Arc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X