Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET IT BEGIN~<3

@ Wonder

We need Jason to get those mirrors set. I have Edward Lounging around up there and he asked Jason how he was doing.

Comment

looks like the fox will be a battery for the magician and the jackal a bulldozer
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

That's what I was intending a bit when I thought this through. When I saw ya use her to add her strength to others, I figured it would work like that.

Comment

@Kristia

Anyways, ready to crack a puzzle? :P
          As ready as I'll ever be.

I've already solved two of the statues.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back ~<3

Cucoo-san did you post yet?

Comment

hi there Neo, how are you?

ok then Cucoo, the battery is ready
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo

I did
                Lissa fired "cluster rain" shot above Prometheus (which has yet to detonate) and she fired a weak bullet shot which hit him in the center of his chest and she's about to proceed with a TMG combo juggle with Chain Trigger.

I think I posted something that explains Juggling and I'll hunt down the specific post in IC.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

I'm doing fine. Wanting to RP finally, and I kind of can't wait until we get to the point where the Maverick Hunters tries to contact John, Renamon, Nera, and the others. Telling them what happened to X, and Zero (X getting severely damaged after the battle against Prometheus, and Zero going missing mysteriously.)

@Cucoo

Okay I'll look for it as well so I can post for you.

@S121

Thanks.

Comment

Do note that we're at page 420.

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo

Ok

also I intend on Lisa's body getting obliterated in this battle. Does Prometheus have a giant freaking laser or bomb? Or something that could completely destroy or damage lisa's body forcing her to be a head?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Prometheus does have a few AoE attacks that could probably do the trick.

He could probably creating a flame cyclone to lift Lisa into the air, and ravage her body causing severe damage. Followed by a series of quick, repeated slashes while she is caught in the air (his revenge for when he gets juggled), before kicking her towards the ground. Once she lands on the ground and stands up he will decapitate her or something, and then perform a energy wave with his scythe to destroy her body. Thus leaving only her head... well if that's okay. I also want this battle to kind of last.

Comment

@ Neo

that sounds good.
                            Maybe not completely destroy it (so it could be fixed since there's currently no other CAST bodies she could use) so that one would have to be fixed.

@ S121

Curious, which one did you solve already?
                            Sun?
                            That should be the most straight forward of them all. With Earth second.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep, Those were the two.

I'm solving moon right now. After that, I'll fix the order.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Deliberate planning ftw

Alright. so you're working on moon? interesting choice...

Comment

Working...
                                X