• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggs

*sees 2nd row middle 3rd one
    *picks her up and carries her home

Comment

@Cucoo

No worries, John will take a couple posts to find the pattern.

After all, the pattern is only a part of the puzzle. The rest is cooperation, teamwork.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I looked through the puzzle and metal's final resting spot is missing.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

aye. I've hinted that it's symmetric. It's below sun similar to the way wood is positioned. Jason is supposed to reveal it.

Anyway....still...

...*snicker*

There's a certain aspect of the "switches" that will make things a bit more challenging that makes order of operations count here.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

No, I can already see that.

For example, if we were to move earth first, all the other statues would be blocked off.

In order to solve the puzzle, you need to find the correct pattern that will not obstruct a statue's path.

Of course, John could always use a Corridor of Darkness underneath the statues and teleport them to their switches, but I don't think you'd want that.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I knew you were gonna mention that and I was thinking that the enchants on them would prevent that.

And right, that's the trick. Once a statue is on its switch, it can't be moved anymore.

Comment

@cCucoo

Anyways, I'm solving the puzzle now, but I will have John take time to solve it.

Just a question, do 0 blocks come back when the setting is changed, and if so, will any markings on them be erased.

Let's say John, or someone uses an Energy Sword to carve coordinates into the platforms. Would that work?

(Note: Energy Swords are able to slice straight through even the toughest armor.)
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

1) Yes, as you will have to switch between them to solve this.
                  2) Kinda what I was doing with Shulk but there is an observation path that is around the entire room above the floor area (how shulk sketched it.) What are you thinking exactly? Just to make sure I know exactly what your thinking...which I don't think would hurt...

Comment

looks like me and beers aren´t friends.. had a hell of hangover..

but that was an amazing sleepover
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, after the puzzle, I was going to have John go to each platform needed and scratch the element's symbol into the tiles, showing the path they need to take in order to successfully complete the puzzle.

In other words, John would scratch the fire symbol into each platform needed in order to get the statue to its switch, making things easier for his teammates.

Also, you mentioned that there will be walls that John might be able to pass through, but that the others will need the Monado. What do these walls do? Where are they located? What purpose do they serve?

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

haha the price of having a good time I suppose.

wb

(Also there was a scene in Assassin's Creed that kinda makes a joke about something similar.)

It was like...
                        The cure for scurvy is more enjoyable than the cause, but when you get something something from a *censored* and have to drink quick silver, the cause is more enjoyable than the cure.

@ S121

Oh just say that they all use the notebook?
                        Like list of like chess the platforms in order by coordinate.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

@Pringles
                          I think Cuckoo said the walls are a no-go.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs + S121

aye, I figured it would be too difficult to do that so I scratched that idea.

Comment

@Cucoo and Wriggle

Ok, back to work for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

indeed it was worth it.

Anyways, ready to crack a puzzle? :P
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X