Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ SUS

I posted a Lady Palutena to revive Washington Arc

Comment

Okay, here's the updated HEFND Defense System for Prometheus Labs.

Be sure to give me feedback on the ammunition and machine parts.

HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)
      Spoiler:
      Name: HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)

Appearance:

Stats/Specifications:
      Spoiler:
      Chassis: Reinforced steel chassis.

Armor: MJOLNIR-grade Titanium Alloy with a thin inner layer of Ceramic Carbide. Hardened against EMPs, radiation, chaff, and jammers. Overchargeable energy shields protect the armor from attack.

Reactor: Up-scaled Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor.

Weapon Systems: Gauss "Shifter" barrels, miniature missile pods, data-to-matter/energy materializer (Forerunner tech), integrated ammunition storage compartment, liquid Nitrogen cooling system, and an advanced AI assisted targeting system.

Base Ammunition: 20mm rounds and 40mm guided missiles.

Ammunition Types:
      Spoiler:
      The standard ammunition for the HEFND Defense System is armor piercing, high-explosive, discarding sabot rounds and 40mm, miniature guided missiles. Every round mentioned is a discarding sabot round.

Incendiary Rounds - White Phosphorus is used to create these rounds, resulting in the round giving off White Phosphorus capable of burning at 2,800 °C (5,070 °F). Variants of this round include Armor Piercing and HEI (High-Explosive Incendiary) Rounds, and can sometimes even be a combination of all three. A more powerful variant uses super-heated plasma that burns at around 24982.22°C (45,000 °F).

Electric/EMP Rounds - This electric round is created by using a highly piezoelectric material along the sides and parts of the tip of the round, then firing it at a target. The inside of each bullet has a miniature EMP generator that activates as soon as it is given power by the piezoelectric material after impact with the target. This electric/EMP round also comes in the armor piercing variety, allowing it to electrocute the target's innards, severely damaging vital organs and destroying power armor.

Acidic Rounds - Many of Prometheus Labs's acidic rounds are made with super-acids. Superacids are one of the few solvents that can even dissolve carbon nanotubes. Triflic acid, Fluorosulfuric acid, Carborane superacid, Magic acid, and Fluoroantimonic acid are the acids they use, with each acid being in ascending order based on acidity. Their strongest acid is Fluoroantimonic acid, a super-acid that is 1016 (10 quadrillion) times stronger than 100% sulfuric acid, and is capable of eating people and armor away almost instantaneously. When not using superacids, the rounds usually use Sulfuric acid.

Disintegration Rounds - Bullets made out of Hardlight are supercharged, then fired at the enemy. The result of being exposed to the Forerunner technology is the disintegration and encryption of matter for either storage, or deletion.

Chemical/Gas Rounds - Rounds that come in a variety of chemicals and gasses, each one created for a specific purpose. The most common one is concentrated poison gas, while others are highly toxic and radioactive Polonium rounds.

40mm Miniature Guided Missiles: These guided missiles have the explosive yield of 15lbs of C4, enough to decimate a bus.

Muzzle Velocity: Just under Mach 40 The gun system is based off of the M68 Asynchronous Linear-Induction Motor, otherwise known as the M68 Gauss Cannon.

Rate of Fire Two 20mm rounds per second. Can be overclocked to fire four 20mm rounds per second, but can overheat the weapon if used for too long. The missiles can all be fired, or can be fired one at a time at ant rate.
      Last edited by S121; 01-20-2014, 02:29 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

*sees wriggs last IC post

A puzzle within a puzzle?

It's PUZZLE-CEPTION!

@ S121

Dat disintegration...

Kinda reminds me of Ether...

If Fire Emblem Awakening let you choose the option to sacrifice yourself when Lucina tries to stop you from betraying Chrom... and went through with it...
        and if you were female Robin married to Chrom

Spoiler:

Could have been the most emotional GAME OVER thing ever...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Hmm... I'm currently thinking about my next post for TSU and I'm not sure on what to do. I have three main choices: Have Trista go up to where Lynne and Andrew are. Wait for S121 and have Trista meet up with Jason and maybe meet up with the other two that way. Or have Trista just do her own thing and actually go shopping.
          Thing is though is that all of them are fair and decent choices and I don't know what I would pick.

Also,
          @Wriggle
          >Shopping District - Gensokyo
          TSU takes place in Gensokyo? 0_o
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh hello there Cucoo. How's life in the TSU RP?

Comment

@Trk
              Fix'd
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Taxonomy in what context?

Comment

@ Major

Still trying to maintain some sort of direction in it.
                  I need to develop something...
                  I got the chest set up...but it bears no purpose until I give it something in the end.
                  Reason I'm slow in things is I'm here on the side jotting things down trying to come up with something.

I'll try to just straight up respond here soon. But I really don't know what to do with the world.
                  *Stilltryingtobreaktheconstraintswithoutpeoplescre amingatmewhenIdosomethingandit'snotwithintheconstr aintsthatIneverknewabout.

Comment

@TRXD

Posted as requested.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

OHMAHNAGA

IHASIDEA

For TSU...I know what I would want for Kiara's intermediate endgame...
                      Murder Mystery~

SUSTIIIIIIIC~
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

*Comes flying in through the ceiling, and lands on the ground. Immediately followed by a flying lunge SUSTIC KICK!!! To Cucoo's face*

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

Comment

@ SUS

Comment

@Cucoo

*Grabs cucoo and piledrives him into the ground*

NO BRONADO FIST!!!

Comment

@ Mima

Eleos to Executioner

@ SUS

Well then

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE BANADO!

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

*grabs the Banado and eats it whole with absolutely NO side effects, because on the scale of power Me > Everything that isn't a Touhou character (or really freaking adorable.)

Comment

Working...
                                X