X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you guys are talking of creepypastas?

Im out (has easy nightmares XP)
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh? Then like I said... You better pay close attention to my mood.

Comment

oh ok, just preparing to for posts
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yerp. I just don't know how or when to introduce him... But he will be one of the scarier bosses... I might even break the fourth wall...

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry Wonder, but I don't think you should. I mean yes it's a demon/whatever it is from a Creepypasta (that I have read), but that's what it's from. A CREEPYPASTA not the actual game. If you were to introduce this guy into the RP it would basically be like us being able to introduce a character exclusive to any fan fic (or official book) based off an existing video game. Something that should not be done.

Besides I would even wait before thinking about it, as I would suggest you get everyone else's opinions before doing so.

Comment

SUS is right on that, we had a lot of arguings on the first season. I think it should be better if you put someone that does come from a videogame

Spoiler:

Comment

3rd party content based on games like creepypasta as a character here? That wouldn't work out.

Its even technically one of the rules set by Major.

Comment

@Wonder

I don't think that's the best idea.

After all, this is a video game RP with official game characters, not characters from creepypasta, or characters based off of games. Sure, we bend the rules with OCs, but that is because they are inherent to the real world. If we allow this, then what's stopping people from bringing Touhou creepypastas, or other kinds of creepypastas?

Not only that, but it would also break away from the story if he breaks the fourth wall. After all, this is the real world. It would be like having Deadpool on here. It would be cool to have it as a running gag and for the humor, but it would not be healthy for the RP.

I'm sorry to shoot you down, because that's not my intention, but I really don't think it would be a good idea to introduce him.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Relax, guys, I wasn't serious. Just being... Creepy.

YEEEEE-

Not now. Anyways, yea, it was a joke. Don't take it seriously. But... If only...

Comment

Oh and totally not taking advantage of the 3 of ya here

EG needs ye. I'm starting development of Revere to bump it ;w;

Comment

@Wonder

Originally posted by Wonder
                        But... If only...
                        Yea, it's a shame we can't introduce SCPs, or some other "extra something".

@Cucoo

On it.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh and Kristia
                          Should I post with Shadowlink making an appearance and where would ya want Midna and Link to wind up in the real world?

Comment

Heheh, yea, that oo Red sc odzil ho Red Red Red

RED

I SHALL NOT BE BROUGHT DOWN SO EASILY.

I WILL BE BROUGHT TO THIS ROLE PLAY.

I WILL HAVE MY EXISTENCE KNOWN.

SO YOU'D BETTER RUN.

RUN.

Spoiler: RUN
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-20-2014, 02:21 AM.

Comment

I had my screen brightness down so i couldn't really make out what was in the picture but when I turned it up it wasn't bad. Kinda reminds me of what I imagined for the Nihiliods in EG, the parasites that grow in your body, eating you from the inside and replacing your insides with itself to keep you alive and then uses your body as a sort of exoskeleton....
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back, and I finally posted in TSU- *looks at Wonder's post*

OH HELL NO GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X