X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no idea what the Monado is capable of, do you?
    (Have ya seen my discussion with S121 about it's true capabilities?)

Oh wait...it's the Banado...
    Nvm~

Spoiler: And I now know what Morgan or Robin's True Ending might have in AtWaG

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Seen it, and don't care. THIS IS THE OOC SON!!! I HAVE MORE POWER THAN THE MANADO!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Eats an actual manado in one gulp and somehow explodes.*

Comment

@ SUS

So you just ate a control panel of the universe?

Comment

Uhh... What's... Taxonomy?

Comment

@ Wonder

Look up Cassowary in Wikipedia
            you'll find it.

Comment

Well... I get this.

Taxonomy

Scientific name: Casuarius casuarius johnsonii.
              Common name: Southern Cassowary
              Other Names: Southern Cassowary (Australian), Australian or Double-wattled Cassowary (Marchant & Higgins 1990).

The Southen Cassowary is considered to be conventionally accepted. However, the validity of each of the eight subspecies (including C. c. johnsonii) is not well established internationally. Each of the subspecies has been described based on minor variations in wattle morphology and colour (Marchant & Higgins 1990).

While no genetic data has been collected to confirm this, the Wet Tropic and Cape York populations may be genetically distinct (Latch 2007).

But I don't know which part is the actual data for taxonomy.

Comment

everyone

I'll be seeing a movie (LoR) with my gf so I'll be back in 2 hours
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just say the Scientific name, lad.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

*Insert every "Shot through the heart" joke here

Comment

That's it. NES Godzilla is HANDS-DOWN THE best Creepypasta EVER. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Comment

im back because of sleeping person XD
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You know what? Red from NES Godzilla, albeit from a creepypasta originated from the game... Maybe... Through technicality...

You guys better pay VERY close attention to my mood...

Comment

I read creepypastas for fun.
                            ....*has only read the summary of BEN DROWNED and has yet to find the actual story)
                            Tbh, videos scare me more than written stories. (Jumper factor of sound fx)
                            But written stories can cause any other emotion in me

Comment

Yes, but this one is the ultima master of both the first second third and fourth wall shattering. He can literally be protrayed as a demon or else. You have to read it to be as pumped for it as I am.

Comment

I'll be posting in Trinity soon. I just am working on a app for a new character.

Comment

Working...
                                X