X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, nevermind, I'll just leave. Tell me if Wriggs posts on Remi (if he's planning on it...) Or if Kristia edits. Night y'all.

Comment

@ S121
      I would imagine something like the way I have Eleos portrayed in my Signature pic

he's the third from the far right. replace Kiara (second from the right) with Rena and that's how I would imagine the facial expressions.

@ Wonder

g'night
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

Oh, the dialogue that will follow soon after they meet.
        Last edited by S121; 12-05-2013, 12:38 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye...Like Eleos asking her if she's a natural marksman.

...natural.

"So, they're- er- your's are- ack- you have natural.........SKILLS! Natural skills with a bow?"
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

If only SUSTIC were here to answer that question. XD
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

we should have him read these when he gets back.

Stating here

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post55962

in the meantime I'ma get sleep meself.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Nighty night.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                  Hmm. It depends. Is it shiny?
                  -.-
                  You really think I'm gonna break 1/8192th of a chance for you?
                  Maybe.

@Wonder
                  Oh am I given permission to fill in for characters that are needed but are not applied for now?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

It is time everyone. Tell me what have been going on in the individual arcs.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Rena and Nera decides to help Yuuka get her power (which is engraved in a soul fragment she has lost when she resurrected), and are now at SDM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

im back home finally

Midna is at the Lon Lon Ranch while Link is fishing hylia lake
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          1. Wonder's Sakuya is inside the mansion, while Rena + Nera were dropped at the front of the gate. You might want to do something about the inconsistency.

2. John finds out that his archnemesis, Ur Didact, may be in the Sinnoh Region, and is walking towards Renamon to talk to her about it in AtWaP.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

Ok, here's my parts.

John talked with Hank about The Auditor, and afterwards, Hank referred John to Jesus. Jesus told John about Project Nexus and the MAG Agants' origins. Jesus then took John in his car and is now driving John to a research center, where he will get a weapon called the "Electrocannon", a high-powered weapon that uses improbability energy, to used it against The Auditor.

Isaac finished working on his first turret, but ran out of materials. After talking with Lujuria, Isaac flew off to the superstore, but was halted by Wrath. Wrath talked with him, and Isaac was able to continue to the store. Once he got there and was half-way done with shopping, Rena bumped into his cart and after introducing herself, she decided to help him gather some supplies. Suddenly, the superstore got asttacked by a gang of thugs, and after Isaac and Rena fought them, they retreated, but not before unleashing The Crow Riders, robots from Elsword. Isaac and Rena are now fighting them.

After Lily, Raven, and Elsword had a long conversation, they then arrived at Prometheus Labs.

Do you want me to recall parts that are not from my side?

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Just a word of warning, my internet will occasionally go out, but I'm still here.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I think we covered everything going on right now so it's okay. I do begin to wonder how good that memory you have is. You were able to recall a qoute from Ansem when it had been a good while since that happened. Do you keep a log of all important events or something?
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

edited the SDM post and following on zelda arc

now im geeting dome dinner atm
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X