X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

That's when after the Eleos shoots one Crow Rider, Eleos is then somehow sent through a time loop where he has to repeat the same shot over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... for all eternity all because a lone manipulator of Time and Space that exists OUTSIDE of all of time and space who is from the world of Elsword had punished Eleos for interfering.

Okay that won't happen at all, but that is a hint of a certain plot important character (that won't just be important to the new story arc I have planned, but also to the over all story) that I plan on introducing later on down the line as more of a side character of sorts. Sort of like how the Higher Power is.

Comment

Since this is general...

@Mima
      Would you like a Ponyta or a Vulpix in your team?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be gone for a couple of minutes. I'm just installing drivers for my wireless adapter.

@Mima

Just keep posting like I'm here. I'll get to it as soon as I'm done.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ Sus

right, time and space man whose name starts with a G and I think it was...Gavin? no...darn it I'm mixing names up...

It'd be interesting...considering Link and the Ocarina of Time...

And Plot Twist #2 I have...

for those that don't remember, when I reference Plot Twist #2 I'm talking the children of the Future Concept.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            Since this is general...

@Mima
            Would you like a Ponyta or a Vulpix in your team?
            Hmm. It depends. Is it shiny?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ok I'm back.

I didn't get my internet working like I wanted it to.

I suppose slow internet is better than no internet... -_-;
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Aye

Ok I'm thinking...
                regular sniper round to the Crow Rider's face that Isaac is stompin' on. Now because it's a Machine, should it be an Incendiary round?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm not sure SUSTIC wants Eleos to interfere, sorry.

Perhaps he's watching through his scope, possibly observing them for the ACO?
                  sigpic

Comment

...Really? I got the Vibe that was just a joke
                    Maybe I'm not certain on what was happening, was it more than one crow rider? if there was more than one then I was thinking of Eleos just picking one off and that's it, leaving the characters scratching their heads on what just happened.

Ninja Edit

wait...Rena is there, right? and didn't SUS say she's wearing her...

Ok aye, Eleos will be...
                    observing all right.
                    ......insert every dirty joke with puns about the guns...
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I know, it would help them, but I would rather not step on anybody's toes here.

The reason Isaac and Rena ware getting attacked is because Glaive is testing them. It's a part of SUSTIC's plot.

Sorry, but there's not much else I can say on this particular subject. It's SUSTIC's story bit, not mine.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                        *inb4 ninja edit*
                        Aye, and I've decided to go with the observing concept...
                        You know how Snipers keep a notebook of information with em at all times, aye? Well I would think Eleos would be taking notes on Isaac's body mass and height and such. Same for Rena...
                        though...he would linger on taking the notes on Rena because of obvious reasons.
                        ...ya
                        ............don't worry, the safety is on. *shot with a hailstorm of arrows*

Comment

@Cuckoo
                          Well Rena might not have a gun but she definitely has two bombs :/

*disappears into the night
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ha!

Next thing you know, Eleos is going to start drawing "high priority targets" into his notebook... for intel purposes, of course.
                            sigpic

Comment

Indeed...
                              ...two very high priority targets...
                              He needs that information for later to take the range and gravity effects and such.

good thing he's a sniper, cause, of course, cause ya need to be able to go for some deep penetration to neutralize that kind of threat...

..........oh gods that was horrid...

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh boy... -_-;

Don't let Rena catch you talking like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X