X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I'd rather just wait until John gets back to Gensokyo for me to make a post =-=

Comment

@TRXD

You've done nothing wrong. You're fine with us.

We all make mistakes, so don't sweat it too much.

@NeoFox

Ok, I'll be there sooner or later.

In the meantime, once you finish Chris and Claire's app, we can begin the London Arc. Would it be called the Spartan Arc, considering that it's when Chris becomes one?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

Just a note, I'm thinking of having it where Link does not have the Master Sword at the moment. It is currently back in the Temple of Time.

Comment

Damn that was some good roast beef, scalloped potatoes, and creamed corn...

Anyways I'm back guys >->

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Aw great, now I'm hungry. XD
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I wish I could send you some food xP You would love my roast (seasoned with garlic and a few other herbs), and scalloped potatoes with a nice delicious cheese sauce...

Am I making you hungry again?

Also new Avatar for the Christmas season! Does anyone like it?

Comment

Well hello Neo, thought I would never see you

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

KEEP THAT DAMN THING AWAY FROM ME! THAT IS NOT THE REISEN I KNOW!

I'll make a post in your RP, but only on a few conditions...

Don't post that pic again, and secondly... may I have a recap please?

Comment

@NeoFox

I like it.

I should probably change mine, but my picture just grew on me.

Oh, hey there Reisen, just the person I was looking for. How good are you at giving back rubs?
                    Last edited by S121; 12-04-2013, 09:11 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Do what I would do S121.

Try and find a picture of a Santa hat, and use a paint program like Paint.NET or something better (if you have access to it) and try and lazily put the Santa hat on your Avatar's head.

That's not what I did, mine is actually a legit picture of Alia from the cancelled megaman MMO Rockman Online.

Comment

In all due respect, the more and more I look at the picture...

That Reisen looks cute to me.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

And my computer just had to crap out when I needed Paint.net... -_-;

I guess I could always grab this picture for my avatar, maybe put a can of Pringles next to the alcohol.

"Chestnuts roasting... as I open firrre."

Last edited by S121; 12-04-2013, 09:19 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Win.

Oh and does the Gravity hammer that Cortana is using in EG create shockwaves like the sword beam in LoZ or increase it's range beyond the physical hammer? And if so, how far does it go?

EDIT:
                            Oh and curious, anything going on right now that has "trash mobs" that I could have Eleos pick off? (That supermarket brawl is still going right?)
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-04-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Based on the Wiki, it states the range of the shockwave as 4.5 meters. (14.7638 feet)

I didn't think it was so large, but then again, based on the size of a Spartan, it makes a little more sense.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Type-2_Energy_Weapon/Hammer

A quick heads up, my internet keeps going out, so you might see me as offline. I'm still here. I might need to update the drivers later because I'm using old ones.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye

ok then...

Oh and that fight with the Crow Riders...I might have Eleos take part in that (as a Sniper of course)
                                It would also make sense for him to be in California anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X