X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I should go to sleep after one more AtWaG post.

By tomorrow, people will post in TSU... Which means I can send Christina to Sarah + Spira's room.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, so Christina is rooming with Sarah and Spira. noted and will update list.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Good morning peepz. I have to go meet with my team with the upcoming release, so I wouldn't be around much until 10, but I'll make a post real quick for AtWaG and TSU-

WTF nobody posted on TSU yet?
        I don't wanna double post

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

There, I did a post for you, be happy (thumbs up).
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

D'awwwww Zekai so sweet.

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Zekai
              I would have posted anyway but I had no free time in college for any posts in TSU.
              That being said, I need to post in TSU and Noire.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

I posted in ATWAG.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Story of my life

12:05 PM - Waiting for Route 30 Bus which goes to East Neighborhood of Campus (I live in South, which is the furthest west and south part of Campus)
                  12:20 PM - Bus finally arrives and I get on the bus (normally is 5-10 minute wait...)
                  12:35 PM - Bus arrives at the central Bus terminal on campus (almost middle of campus)
                  12:37 PM - Bus leaves terminal and instead of doing its usual loop back to going east...it turns right onto the north bound road (the terminal is a one-way out and the out is to a road that goes west and so the bus has a small road that links back to the east -bound road) This is not normal...
                  12:41 PM - The time is when the class I was heading to has started and I am still on the bus. Now past north Campus on the road that is the Northern Border of campus where retailers are.
                  1:00 PM - finally confirmed that the bus is Route 31 and finally returned to the Bus terminal and got on a South Neighborhood bound Route 30
                  1:15 PM - arrived back in South Neighborhood and went back to my dorm and got pizza and said to myself: "I am so done."

The most confusing part?
                  Route 31 doesn't even go to South Neighborhood

But I do know that it does change between 30 and 31...
                  ...but it does so at East Neighborhood
                  never before has it done so at the terminal

...I can't...

Comment

@Cucoo

Some bus woes, huh?

Sorry to hear.

If it makes you feel better, I once had to wait for a bus for 2 hours, all while being in snowy weather with a long sleeved shirt and normal denim jeans. By that time, you are so cold that you can barely move your hands.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, of course I probably could have gone to a different bus and then walk to my class but...
                      ...I was wearing the wrong shoes and the sidewalks be covered in snow and I had my laptop in my bag so...
                      ...I couldn't risk it.

=w=' redrum...

I'm still working out the *switched to route 31 from route 30" logic...
                      at the terminal...
                      ...plus the bus didn't have the "stop announcement" thing where it would say what route it is and what the next stop was. So I was sitting there thinking it was just a detour of some sort...
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-23-2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo
                        Yeah... Very reminiscent of my bad morning on the 6th. Take the bus to college but end up at rival college instead. Get stranded in town for about an hour before I can take another bus home.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'll be back in an hour guys.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

Aye, that's why I'm kinda laughing about this.

Anyway, I'm slowly reconstructing Eternal Galaxy's OOC in Part III so that...things can move forward and never have to be limited by me ever again.

Still looking for suggestions.

Comment

@Cucoo

REDRUM!

Anyways, about EG, is it like an enormous timeskip, or should we just say that everyone happened to appear in this new galaxy and treat it almost like a galactic murder-mystery/exploration RP?

Also, what format should we use for creating planets? Would images be good as well?

@TRXD

Eep! 0_0; Well, they wouldn't treat you that badly, would they?

Just look at my "How was your day." It was so bad that it's a little funny, though I hate to admit it. -_-;

@Wriggle

Later.
                              Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 03:16 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

If ya read what I do have on it, you would see what I'm planning.

Part III is where nothing is left of the original Venturia (Except the ruins of the civilization) and it's being colonized by other groups and colonists.

And as I was saying in the Part III, we can go back to the other parts, one chapter at a time, to go through backstory.

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                Updated OP

Need to make maps and then we can sort of start from there.

What I intend is that once Chapter 6 is done in Part I, we come to here and use this so that everyone can run free.

Then when something is discovered, and people are curious enough, we start the chapter out of chronological order that relates to what is found in Part III.

Is this a absurd idea or what?
                                Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                @ Mima

Aye

Plus it eliminates me as a bottle-neck where everything depends on my characters to progress.

This way we have this as true freedom and then when we need backstory, we can go to the other parts and do a single chapter at a time since I have it broken up like that.

This should really work out better.

And yeah, this will be where Neo-Gensokyo would be possible.
                                In other words, we're starting with the end and going backwards and forwards at the same time.

Flashbacks instead of living it completely.

I was intending on starting with Part III from the start, but I realized I would need to explain the backstory so I started with Part I instead (what we're currently doing)

But now I think it would be better if we start with the part that is free-for-all to just do their own thing and then we can go back to part I and II as needed to reveal the backstory of a location.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...oenix-Part-III
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-23-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X