X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diction, lad, diction.

You need to be careful throwing words like "doomed".

Oh and Devourer's full extent of power is also something I had to scrap partially to save time and also partially to obey the rule of No Godmode, fyi.

Now I'm really going to sleep.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

well it'll be closer to the scenario presented where supposedly in Takoizu's Timeline, Yukari does die. At least we'll now have an explanation...although I originally planned for in Takoizu's Timeline that Yukari had access to her powers when she died, which I now intend on Alvis revealing later in this new timeline we're following (which will actually play out better towards the darker feel of things)

Also Zanza is a god tier enemy by cutscene standards...
      ...but in game mechanics he's like...lvl 74 (oh sure, he's lvl ??? pffft....I know what he is...) Which puts him weaker by game mechanics than the Legendaries which cap out at lvl 120 (and character lvl cap is 99 and normally, tackling something 5 levels above your lvl is tricky)

So I can limit him easily (and Shulk already has Monado III so he's no big deal tbe) but he'll do some damage nonetheless.

And knowing me, I'll probably find out a way to revert to the more favorable timeline (even though it wouldn't be as cool to have things set up now become relevant later like giving John the blood vial now instead of Alvis showing up with it at the opportune time...)
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-31-2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Just have Marluxia got him 74 times. It doesn't matter how much each hit does as long as it's 74 hits.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back and everyone else is practically asleep...

Wow...

I never had worse timing really...

Now I should really think about what I should do with Dante...
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Well, not everyone
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Mega and Katrix
              I can confirm that. Still here. Just looking over a few things, like finalising some details on Trista's powers in TSU and coming up with a post for both Noire and AtWaG.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD and Katrix

Oh... damn...

Well I guess I'm not alone for the time being.

Anyways I can't think of anything to do for my character in TSU or Dante in ATWAG...
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega
                  Well, I myself have had a block in AtWaG so I can't really help you there. As for your TSU character, didn't you say that he is currently lost in the Female Dorms?
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Damn... Oh and yes he is currently lost in the Female Dorms.

Comment

@ mega
                      Mega!

Well, you can always start Dante... Well, almost literally anywhere on the world, as is his job. Komachi is also there.

Comment

@Wonder

True...

I'm actually going to set them up somewhere pretty nice...

Comment

Goodmorning people.

@Mima

I'm contemplating sending a guy towards Nevada for Hank to have a little sword duel with...

Comment

cucoo, you can actually send alvis to the group

since spartan guy is either already going trhough his portal or entering it (got to check that post), have shulk check for the book so Alvis can appear. The beast duo are still recovering from the quest so they will be from the last ones to cross it

just if you want to keep giving Alvin a chance
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo and Kristia

You know what? I thinik I have a way to take on Yukari, even with boundary hax active.

It requires lightning-fast actions, stealth, and interruption tactics, but it could easily work.

It's kind of impossible to alter a boundary if you can't focus.

As for the gaps, I've got an idea. Her attention will be diverted by one person, especially since she'll have someone on her back flank.

Would you like to hear the plan?
                              Last edited by S121; 01-31-2014, 09:55 AM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

whatever you guys want, im adaptive
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X