Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

32 days for the walls?

I got most of it done in a maximum of 5 hours. (I'm not done because I tend to slack off a lot... -_-; )

Anyways, for EG, what does the grey on the note mean?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

for the Manor which, like I mentioned before by referencing that one picture.

and the fact we have to duplicate the HoT for the HoD.

It's an overestimate but that's what I figured.

And the grey note...is actually the note you should follow...but...
      realistically why would he go that way?
      It's something that will be realized more for later.

also
      Remember the "name" of the character I'm primarily using for this part?
      yes I'm that literal.

Comment

Good morning everyone

@Cucoo and S121

Ever considered asking for some help from random players on the server?
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

So which one should I pick?

Well, maybe I could say that Cortana, being the curious type, convinces John to explore a little bit.

What do you think?

Anyways, we could ask for a world edit, right?

@Katrix

That might help.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I would help if I had an account so sorry that I can't help.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Just a heads up, TSU is on hold until SUSTIC comes back from the hospital.

Anyways, yea. At this point, I'm one of the only people working on it.
              sigpic

Comment

I know that TSU is on hold for the major parts until SUS is back but that doesn't mean we can't do a few things in the meantime.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@s121
                  Just acknowledge it and have him kinda look down the hallway and have the feeling that someone doesn't want him to go that way mixed with a fainter feeling of wanting him to go that way.

@katrix

Call me strange but I don't actually want alot of people outside of RP group getting involved with the manor.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-05-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

@Zekai

SUSTIC said to put it on hold. Now, if he said to put the main plot on hold, then we could keep going, but because of the fact that he's in the hospital after almost dying, we really should wait for him and respect his wishes to the letter.

The good news is that it's only for a day or two.

@Cucoo

Ok.

So Cicero actually wants him to go to the "grey hallway"?

If so, then he's a clever girl. Ok, not girl, but you get the idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

OK? I guess it's going to take a lot longer to build then.

@S121

Even if he didn't ask for it I think it would be the best. Things kind of got a little hectic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I have a question cucoo regarding EG

the phoenix part is directly after what we were posting?

I haven´t writed on it because you said something about 1000 years after the main story or somthing

I may be wrong so.. help?

In another news

I spoke with my internet company and spent 20-30 minutes in phone
                        (actually got to enjoy the meantime song) and it got repaired...

for 2 minutes

They will come here tomorrow surely with no costs since even they don´t know
                        what happened. It kind of funny haha
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yep, it's been 1,000 years.

The characters from the old EG have been in some kind of time stasis, where they have just been sleeping. For them, it's only been a couple of hours, but it's actually been 1,000 years.
                          sigpic

Comment

then I guess I´ll post there. I have an idea for it, unless i have to make another app for Mara

Time to go to bed, cya^^
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good night
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

So it appears that TSU is on hold... Didn't really faze me. Besides, I need SUSTIC to progress in it so it didn't really matter.

@Wonder
                                So you saw the thread... Yeah, I had to post that. It affected Yukkuricraft and it was affecting me quite significantly.
                                And who's to say that I only post tragic stories? I can write- Wait...

AtWaG Cole and Flandre - Is going to be tragic. Mostly because I screwed over Wriggle and I have to.
                                AtWaG CosmoNOTs - Presumed Scrapped. Intended to be light and comical but started tragic.
                                Noire - TRAGIC! It even has a dark "color" in its name.
                                TSU - Mostly light but has aspects of a tragic story to it.

OH GOD! I'm a dark writer!
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X