Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

It happens.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      Yeah, I guess... Right now, I'm currently in college relaxing with a bottle of cola in hand and... Guess what I found out?

I can access Crunchyroll on the college computers and the college staff don't even give a damn! Anime for days~!
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Why should they care, it's pretty much YouTube for above right?

As for being a dark writer, good to see you joining the club. Of you argue that I am not a day writer then I don't know what you are thinking.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
          College staff hate it when we slack off. To counter it, they even introduced two bullsh*t policies to make us work even more than usual. The Wildly Important Goal and the Parallel Projects. Basically giving more stuff to do even if we've already done all that we need to do. To see me watching anime right now would make the staff members go ballistic. Fortunately, I'm in an area where the staff members here are very lazy and apathetic, so they don't give a damn about it.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Lol. Why are they so lazy tough? Maybe they are plotting something against you?

Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
              Oh god... Let's hope it never comes to that. Then I won't be able to watch my anime in peace.

Comment

@TRXD

You have to protect the anime. You can't let anyone hurt it. Protect it with your life.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                  Ice make... shield!

No-one can breach my wall of ice and harm my anime. Only cool people are allowed past!

Comment

@TRXD

By the way, aren't you kind of slacking of when you write on the forums here? Don't they get mad at that?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@ TRXD
                      Oh... Well I was talking about myself. I only write tragedies.

[Which, mind you, is IMMENSELY different from emotional and sad stories.]

Yea, see that? That's me inner jackass. He only ever speaks about me unless he addresses someone.

Comment

@Wonder

If a tragedy isn't sad or emotional then I'd say it's a failure.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

I officially announce my return everyone. I'm sorry for scaring everyone (if I did), but I ended up letting the stress of everything that has been happening to me in the past few weeks finally get to me which is something I really shouldn't have done. The doctors said I was short of having a slight heart attack, and I was lucky I didn't. They let me come home today, as long as I take the next few days with relative ease. I'm still feeling crappy as my body is sore with bruises and cuts still, and my chest is still a little tense from my severe "Stress Induced Anxiety Attack", but I should be fine if I just take things easy and rest for the next few days which is what I intend to do. Don't really expect me to post as often as I once did for a good 3 days or so (granted I have not been posting as often as I used to lately.)

Like I said I am terribly sorry for scaring everyone, and I hope to not let it happen again.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So good to know that you are okay. Don't worry about not posting. I'm sure we can keep TSU on hold a little bit longer.

Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              Thanks. Please do keep TSU on hold until I make another post there.

The reasoning behind me putting it on hold is well... My first version of Trinity Soul was ruined because I went on vacation, and I didn't put the RP on hold and instead I put Neo in charge of it and it went to hell. Now I don't trust any of my owned RP's to continue in any way or form while I'm gone. Not even if the main plot is the only thing on hold. For say if I put the main plot on hold, and others continue in any way or form it can really mess with planned things I might have (which I do have some.) As such I wanted my brother to tell everyone to put TSU on complete pause until I get back. I saw that Zekai almost wanted to continue, but there is a reason I trust S121 as a Mod of the RP. I just trust him more than I would Neo who is a close friend with my RP's (No offense Neo.)

I have to thank you, and S1 for being reasonable Katrix for wishing to try and keep it on hold until I return.

TSU will be on temporary/sort of hold. People in it can still post in it, just please everyone take your time with it. As I still have to read everything, get caught up in it all, and make a post myself. Like I said people can now post, just don't do anything important in it with important NPC's like the teachers or Maya and Deimos. I will keep an eye on it, I just won't post there until I rest up more. Everyone though can still post in the IC now that I have returned. Just like I said... take it easy everyone... okay?

Comment

@Katrix
                                Ssh... Don't tell anyone! I don't want to get in trouble.

@SUSTIC
                                Welcome back. Don't worry, take all the time that you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X