X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh balls... I am 100% surprised that I have yet to be kicked from AtWaG. How long ago was it since my last post? Too f*cking long ago. And because of the complete lack of awareness towards AtWaG, I no longer have any idea about what's happening.
    Hmm... Now how the balls am I going to post for Cole and Flandre in a clean and smooth way? Let's just look at AtWaG... It's already dawn at Prometheus... Damn it.

I have little to no excuse for this. Same goes for my own RP but I am trying my best right now.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Do you want me to find the last post for you?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121
        Oh, I know my last post. But the problem is... it's f*cking morning! And my last entry was while Flandre and Cole were in the cafeteria about to get a quick meal before finding a place to stay in the middle of the night.
        How am I going to patch up this large gap in continuity?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

What about me? Have you ever considered how I have it? The characters I RP are either people that just watch others every movement or is the villains.

As for how to patch thing up, just say that they went to bed and that they woke up again. It may break continuity a little, but it's better than nothing.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            Hmm... I guess... But it just messes with my head a little how I could be so behind that I have to fix a gap because of it. *sigh* Well, time to fix this gap.

EDIT: And to think that I was looking forward to an actual filler between Flandre and Cole. Well, I guess I'll have to wait another RP day for it.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-10-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

@ TRXD

That's simple to do.

Because nothing else happened in Prometheus labs you have free reign practically to create a memory sort of post.
              Like highlights of the meal, conversations between the two, and so on.

@ S121

I looked for Orchestral Lunar Clock

This is the only one that has a more "rapid" tempo.

There's like...4 or 5 version only.

=w= but thousands of rock remixes

Comment

Finally another fanfic is done and added to my "favorites" list

by the way cucoo, don´t be surprised if Mara talks to inanimate objects
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo
                  Pennomen, I would love to do that but how the blazes am I going to cram what would be... 2... 4... more than 10 decently sized posts worth into this? While it is still possible to do such a thing, the amount of stuff I was going to do would be far too great for a single memory post. And the thing is that, while I can do a summary of what happened, I cannot go any further with it. I'll just have to do it another time.
                  Why can't I do it while Cole and Flandre still have free time? Well... My next post is going to explain why.

Also, that Lunar Clock recomposition! That gives me a good image of a battle in Noire between Sakuya and *insert badass law enforcer here*.

Comment

@ Kristia

(Honestly It'll help things alittle bit...)

@ TRXD

Aye, Lunar Clock Luna Dial.
                    It's my main favorite theme...I just wished there was more orchestrals with that same tempo

It fits for what I'm planning with the Manor of Eternity, with something like a race against time as the Shadows of the HoT start to bleed out into the surroundings (exploiting Mima blasting a hole in the wall.) And thus it starts to loose its light, possibly forcing the characters to rush for the central Tower which I shall now call Sanctuary of Light.

Comment

@Cucoo
                      (Is not involved in EG and has not read any of it. Do not take offense to my following remark.) Yeah... The... Erm... Manor and the... shadows. Yeah! Gotcha! I know all about that!

Lunar Clock is a rather good theme. Possibly my 3rd or 4th favourite theme in EoSD. Scarletism. You might be able to guess what the other 2 or 3 are. I can agree on orchestral compositions of that nature. Wait... Orchestrals? Wait, right here! I have an orchestral for you. It's at a par level but good nonetheless. It was actually used in a Scarlet mod for Civ 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnyjGPgSQYY

Comment

@ TRXD

To be honest, even if you don't follow it, I pretty much explained it.

Take things literally and it makes sense.

A Mansion known as a Manor of Eternity
                        Shadows created by its waning light
                        they were contained in the hall until a hole was blasted in the outer wall.
                        The shadows are now free and thus "bleed into the surroundings"
                        The shadows are obviously dangerous otherwise there wouldn't be the concept stated of a scene that involves running to safety, to a literal sanctuary.

summary: stereotypical race against time scenario created within a sacred mansion and attempting to avoid the engulfing darkness that is now freed from its sacred walls.

Anyway

@ Kristia

shjahfjsaa is that new avatar of yours----

A humanoid version of Vivian????

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-10-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Damn right Cucoo, I love that game and liked her personality

then read an awesome fanfic and fell in love with her thus having a new picture^^
                          Last edited by Kristia; 02-10-2014, 03:09 PM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TRXD posted in AtWaG? This calls for a celebration!

"T-chan posted! T-chan posted! Yay!"

@Cucoo
                            Right...

Also, love that recomposition! Well... Of course I would. Scarletism and all.

Comment

@ Kristia

Vivian was my personal favorite partner in PM:TTYD

Comment

And wow cucoo, it took you less than a minute to know who she was

a hidden message of her reason to be here.. the message is here but at the same it isn´t..

"She will be TSU´s posible new roommate for my wolfie girl

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X