X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Sorry I haven't updated in TSU yet, internet has been derpy with this wind and cold weather. Once I get the chance, I update cause it's a bit hard for me to post on phone.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      Tell me about it. All the LP posts were done on my phone and it's tough =w=

@Cuckoo
      Take as much time as you need. You'll come up with something.

I might as well give you Pokemon Crystal and force you to finish the game or something xD
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

I actually have one of the pokemon's on an emulator thanks to an old friend of mine
        ...I think...it was...
        ...wait was it fire red also?? idk now I would have to look at my flashdrive again...

Comment

Fire Red would've been great if Lyrica was in Kanto xD

Just watch my LP and you should be able to get a decent idea of what Pokemon to get in terms of first three gen.

Otherwise...
          I might post a B/W LP after FR LP.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

EDIT: It's Crystal

took a while to dig it out but it's Crystal.

Comment

@Cuckoo
              PLAY
              LP

(Actually you don't have to if you don't want to.)
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

its ok Zekai, I waas just worried about your sudden absence, take your time

Cucoo, the warriors have landed

and everyone, be aware of a possible threat
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

*also in the folder that my friend gave me was Fire Emblem Sealed Sword*
                  *Is having a fan gasm*

Sealed Sword is the Fire Emblem game that Roy was in

BRING BACK ROY FOR SSB4

Comment

everyone

I have to leave because a fumming girlfriend is coming to vent off

all i know is that she has popcorn and a big bottle of vodka to have a talk

so ill be off for tonight

nothing big, im sure it is her stress so goodnight
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

g'night kristia

And I'ma go and get ready for an exam first thing in the morning

Comment

So I started a FE:SS LP
                        Gods help me
                        I just wish I could capture game audio with the recording...

Comment

I might go to sleep soon, but I need these five questions answered for a side arc that trains John and Takoizu up.

Q1) Excluding Rinnosuke, five MANLIEST touhous.

Q2) Five most favorite theme.

Q3) Out of all the bosses, five hardest battle in respect to their stages.

Q4) Five characters that you don't care for canonically but loves the fanon.

Q5) Five Touhous that you would try to survive a virtual zombie apocalypse with (their abilities are sealed)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Right, I'm here for a little while to assist anyone pulling all-nighters or is in the Europe-Asia area. Just had to calm down one of my friends because he had a little breakdown. The poor guy is... erm... how do I put it? He has a mental disability and can easily break down when his schedules go wrong. He likes to stick to routine and if you dick that over, he'll not be happy. As a result, I've been made his pseudo-caretaker because of the fact that he and I get along very well. And the thing is that he is 20 whereas I'm only 17. Very odd yet very effective.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Weee

First video published for my FE:SS LP

because the Mario kart wii LP thing I had shall not be considered my first LP

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                I might go to sleep soon, but I need these five questions answered for a side arc that trains John and Takoizu up.

Q1) Excluding Rinnosuke, five MANLIEST touhous.

Q2) Five most favorite theme.

Q3) Out of all the bosses, five hardest battle in respect to their stages.

Q4) Five characters that you don't care for canonically but loves the fanon.

Q5) Five Touhous that you would try to survive a virtual zombie apocalypse with (their abilities are sealed)
                                Ooo, interesting questions.

1: Only one I have no ideas for other than the Oni.

2: (In no specific order) Pristine Beat, Hartmann's Youkai Girl, Crimson in the Black Sea, Strawberry Crisis, Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke

3: (in no order) Seija (Oh godamn you and your flipping. Only stage 5 boss i've ever had trouble with.), Koishi (Because illusions. I hate illusions in bullet hell games.), Byakuren (Only Stage 6 boss i've had troubles with. Possibly because she stole Shinki's spell cards, always had trouble with her.), Kagerou (only Stage 3 i've been annoyed with. But dat stage music), Utsuho (More or less the Hisoutensokou version. She's harder than the actual last stage boss.)

4: Mystia, Yamame, Tenshi, Nue, Satori

5: Yuuka (Probably knows various things you can do with plants and such), Nitori (Mcgyver), Byakuren (As a counsoler, that person who you would talk to to discuss private things without them revealing it),

(Finish rest later)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X