X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good day everyone

here is a suggestion for those who have a partner to share this "amourous" day

.-donīt go to any dating place unless you enjoy being crowded to hell

.-Sadly donīt go to peaceful places because those also will be crowded unless you got your super secret piece of heaven

.-Just give your partner what he/she likes and then in a more calm day, go to a date if both of you want it

.-lastly, donīt let alcohol cloud either you or your partnerīs thinking on a date

anyways, here I am at school suffocating with all the hearts and lovey dovey covered in school with no sleep at all (had to listen, mediate, explode and comfort my gf all night) so emergency fixed, but jealous of the sleeping person on my couch XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I was hoping someone wouldn't say something about today. Now I'm reminded that I'm single again. Thanks Kristy. Once my laptop finishes updating, I'll update on TSU.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

sorry about that Zekai..

Im jsut tired and wish to have a needle to enjoyseeing pink hearted ballons whisk through air, my brain is almost in automatic and I was in leadership calss and guess what was the topic >_>

trust me that you will find the person, you donīt know how you will meet her or him
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
          @Kristia

I was hoping someone wouldn't say something about today. Now I'm reminded that I'm single again. :( Thanks Kristy. Once my laptop finishes updating, I'll update on TSU.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk

You're not the only one dude. I remembered that several years ago my girlfriend who I was with for 5 years prior started cheating on me, and began to make my life an ever living hell. Luckily I learned to forget it all.

Hooray for being single!...

I'm so lonely...

Comment

then celebrate this day with me since this day will be a hell at work
            http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...14-450-312.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              you will meet her or him
              him?.................................. I'm not gay. My laptop updated so I'll update TSU once i read and catch up on what I've missed.

@SUS

I'm with you dude on the loneliness but at least we have our Touhou girlfriends (If we have any). I noticed that you need to update the first post on TSU's IC for the dorm list and characters. I'll update the dorm list with Kristy's Vivian in a minute.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im sorry Zekai, but I just wanted to see how you would react XD

but I was just saying, just enjoy the day and.. try popping a balloon or two, its funny if you ask me, but donīt let anyone catch you, that is the best part

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning.

I'm going somewhere with my gf so I won't be posting as much as I normally would.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm staying home today anyways so nothing will really happen for me

@SUS

You have 4 people in 202A, isn't the limit 3?

@Wriggle

Morning and you never told me where that place was in that pm I sent you.

Comment

All the single men
                      All the single men
                      All the single men
                      All the single men
                      All the single men
                      All the single men

Wo-ah oh oh~

Oh wait that's not how that goes...

The good thing about being single?
                      ...not having to worry about life.

WOOOP WOOOP

PARTY ALL DAY LONG~

Comment

Goodmornig everyone.

@SUSTIC

Well no one said that you had to be in a relationship to be happy.

Personally, I tend to shy away from relationships. I've never had much luck with that kind of stuff, and I probably never will.

Good luck to you with your efforts.

@Wriggle

Ok.

Also, I'll get the questions answered soon, the ones you asked right after I fell asleep.
                        Last edited by S121; 02-14-2014, 11:35 AM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@TSU RPers

The dorm list has been updated.

Comment

For some reason, I have only seen a single rose today. As for me, never had a partner so I'm not sad at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                              Ya mean...

We're up all night to post RPs.

@Zekai
                              You mean the Mushroom dude?

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

No, I found him even though it was after I turned them into Last Worlds so there goes those moves I wanted, The place where you have to go after beating those sisters in the Dream World.

Comment

Working...
                                X