Clear All

Okay you beat the Getsu sisters?

Sleep in your bed one more time and you'll reach Lake of Blood

Careful, that place is at least 85+.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh, ok. That would explain why I couldn't find the place after searching around for an hour.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
        What's your team right now?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

LReimu, LYoumu, LMokou, LMomiji (traded, not the caught one), LCirno and ETokiko. All are 70

I have a bunch of Finals, Advents, Last Worlds (Yuyuko and Pati) and a few Dark Forms.

Forgot to ask, what fossil did you pick in Mt. Moon? I always go for Miko and what Chibi you pick from Reimu?
          Last edited by Zekai; 02-14-2014, 12:02 PM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Wriggs

Ya pretty much

Oh and I'm starting to upload the second FE chapter

Is there a way to record audio from speakers that isn't via the Stereo Mix? Cause that's annoying as hell to set up and I lose the ability of a mic...

Comment

@Zekai
              I go for Hakurei too. That typing cannot be ignored.

So
              You need to level your mons up to at least 85 if you wanna have a chance against Yuuka.

I wish I could give you Zs.

Zs only need to be like 75-80 to be able to beat Yuuka.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Since I beaten my rival, don't I get Zs from Pat? (and I know it's random)

Comment

You get a Z when you beat Gensokyo League.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm back. For good. (Do not quote that song, T-man!)
                    Had to do an awful lot of work in my Physics and Math classes, as usual and... Oh god... Why did you guys remind me that it's Valentine's today?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

So after I get all the tomes?

@Kristia

I've updated in TSU.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

*that moment when you did a let's play but your mic wasn't working and you completed a chapter and no longer have your natural reactions of the gameplay

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

After you get all the tomes AND you beat the Gensokyo league.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok and you said Yuuka will be hard, she was easy. I froze them with (9) Ball and used 1-2 Ice Beams and knocked them out. I one hit her ZYuuka with (9) Ball.

Comment

Oh right you have LCirno. I forgot-erino.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Last Worlds are suppose to be their strongest form (Next to Z).

@Kristia

Um...... Ryofu went for a walk so she isn't at the dorm. You need to edit your post.

Comment

Working...
                                X