Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder
    Praise Gaben, someone posted here!
    And man, I'm not sure what to say about your case, Wonder. I myself have either been just single, had a massive crush on someone, or been in a brief relationship. Never a long one or some gray area that you're in.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yea. What really sucks is that when I was saying bye, I hugged her like always, but I wanted to say 'Happy Valentines... valentine."

BUT I NEVER GOT THE DAMN BALLS TO DO SO!!! HER BROTHER WAS RIGHT THERE, I COULDN'T POSSIBLY DO IT, WHAAARRRGGG!!! DXDXDXDXDXDXDX

Comment

@Wonder
        Damn it... I know the feeling all too well. Really wanting to say something to someone but you never quite do. You get so close to doing so, your heart and mind telling you to do it, and yet you don't. You feel that you can't.
        Fun fact: When I first discovered Keychain, it took me nearly a month to build up the courage to say "Hello" to her. I was so terrified and afraid of her not noticing me that I just couldn't talk to her.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Back.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Front.

Comment

Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored / Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored / I am really bored. (Borderlands 2 Zer0 reference FTW, but in all seriousness I am really freaking bored, and I can't think of anything to post.)

Comment

I'm awake.

I can't believe I fell asleep, but I'm awake now.

@Wonder

Creating a post right away for EG.

@Wriggle

Anyways, I needed to amend some of your questions because I couldn't answer some of them. Is that Ok?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

Sinuda isn't really moving her body that much. Instead, she is struggling internally.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

I left a present for Cucoo. I surrounded him in creeper heads and left my head in front of him. I never really destroyed anything and I only meant it as a little joke. I just hope he doesn't get mad. I said I'd clean it up, but only after he saw it.

Comment

@Pringles
                      Well you're like one of two people who actually answered it so :/
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wonder

=w= -b

ish cool

And I already cleaned it

Comment

Awesomeness.

So Cucoo, should I make an app for the little boy as well? If so, does it have to be a major one or can it be a minor one? I mean, he's only a servant sent out to do something.

Comment

@ Wonder

I'm not going to worry about a minor character like that.

Comment

Awesomeness.

Hey, how did you react when you saw the heads?

Comment

I read that you did it through here

my reactions is that same sort of sighing that you hear in my 1st LP of Fire Emblem.

"*sigh* Oh gods...hahahah...how many heads..."
                                *looks*
                                *smiles and just cleans it up.*

I'm just drained today

I'ma turn in early.

night peeps.

52 straight repeats today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kGXv_EhJYE#t=77

godIlovethisversion...
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-14-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X