• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora has appeared in EG.

The group can interact with her now.

...why do I feel like...
    ...there was something else...

shoot.....what was it...
    darn it I feel like I'm missing a detail but I can't remember what...

̛̝̯̘̙̩͕̬̖͔͔̪͚̳͚̥͆ͪ͂̒͛̋̉͛͋̈̄́Ạ̞͕̲̪̥̪̫̤͎̙͕̼̜̩ͫ͂̔̂͂U ̽͊̏̔ͧ̿̈́R̦͍̼͇̬̝ͭ̔͆̊͒ͫͫ̽ͯ͟͡O͚͔̖͉̩̲̦̠̼̼̩̩̝̻̭͔̼̐͐ͬ͆̋̃ ̿̀̇̽͗ͬ͘͢R̂̔͂̅̓̓ͥ́͏͏̴̭̦̯̱͖͘Aͣ͒̋
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-24-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

All done.

Lol I love how you guys shat not about my extreme depression problem

But I've decided... I'm gonna keep trying to show my love to my crush til I f*cking die XD

Comment

@Wonder
        GO GET EM ><
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Im sure you will do a great job wonder, whatever happpens, you can lean with us
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Good luck, and also you never really answered my question... Where is Otori I might have a gift for him. If not then I might have a gift for Nitori...

Comment

@Wonder

Dude good luck. I've been crushed by several of my crushes in the past. Then I learned that they probably weren't right for me anyways and I got over it. Either way I truly do wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Thanks guys. I needed that.

@ Neo
                Oh he's in Groznyj Grad, or simply Russia. He's outside walking to the mess hall.

Comment

@Wonder

I wish you the best of luck that you pull through and succeed.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea. Thing is this isn't any crush. I honestly think she is my soul mate. All I gotta do is get her to know that.

Comment

@Wonder

Okay. Because I have been planning on giving him Biometal Model A the "Copy Mega Man":

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Biometal_A.png

When Mega Merged:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...GreyModelA.png

This Biometal's Mega Man form allows the use of twin hand cannons, as well as the A-Trans copy ability, in the use of DNA Cores. Unlike other Biometals, Model A's Weapon Energy is perpetual as it can continually regenerate over time without the need of Weapon Energy items. Model A also grants a person enhanced speed, reflexes, and endurance to that of a Reploid when Mega Merged. Meaning they will get a decent boost to ones default abilities.

Attacks available include the powerful Charge Shot, the before-mentioned A-Trans ability, and the Homing Shot. The homing shot is capable of targeting up to eight enemies over a reasonable range. The two hand energy cannons can fire up to three shots and a Charged attack fires a plasma orb similar to that of Model X's first Fully Charged Shot, or a thick, powerful laser beam with Gemini Laser properties. Model A can also perform the Giga Crush technique, flinging out both pistols in a flurry of bullet fire.

Model A possesses the powerful A-Trans. Which is similar to Axl's transform ability. Through battle with others Model A scans and turns the data it gathers from a person into a DNA core. When a fight is over Model A creates the DNA core without any need for physical contact. The process of Model A absorbing (not scanning as this process only happens after a fight against someone with Model A) a DNA core from anyone is highly painful to the victim of A-Trans, and the user of Model A (as well as Model A itself.) This is not fatal at all, but the pain can be described as "being stabbed by thousands of needles all over.)

With a DNA core copied the user of Model A can use A-Trans to transform into anyone the user of Model A had gotten a DNA core from. For example if someone with Model A fights say... John and he gets a DNA core from John, then the user of Model A can then transform into a near perfect copy of John, with John's voice, appearance, weapons, and physical abilities and some skills. Model A's A-Trans is not perfect though as the abilities that are copied will only be at half maximum power. This ability to transform into others can be highly useful as it can make a user of Model A adabtable to most situations. Though one can only transform into a person and gain their DNA core if they have fought the person themselves. Not just by watching.

Model A can also copy abilities that aren't exactly physical (like energy manipulation, or magic usage when transformed into a person with such abilities.) However this is also weakened, and requires firsthand knowledge of the user of Model A and A-Trans.

If someone with Model A copies Marisa for example, the wielder of Model A can gain the ability to use Magic, and the Master Spark but in a weaker form. Even then say Otori has Model A and transforms into Marisa. He won't exactly be able to use Marisa's magic unless he has knowledge on how to. Even then using abilities that are not physical are draining on Model A, and can render Model A out of energy if used enough, thus meaning Model A will need to recharge. However natural ethereal abilities (like John's luck) cannot be copied at all.

Everything else about an A-Trans transformation into someone is perfect as one would be able to transform into a complete copy of someone (aside from weaker abilities.) This means that one can transform into another person if Model A has absorbed a DNA core from that person, gaining that person's actual DNA when transformed, exact appearance, and voice but with much weaker abilities (roughly only half as strong as the original person Model A had copied from.)

Comment

@Wonder

Friendly piece of advice: Don't push too hard, you might lose your chance forever.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

but don´t go to slow, understand her pace

yet everyone is different so the key for this is comunication and trust
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Here's a present for you.

Somehow, this was always in the back of my mind when I played OoT as a kid.

(Might be NSFW)
                            http://www.donmai.us/posts/575802?pool_id=1351
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

by the moon my eyes DX

I shouldn´t have let my curiosity lead me

Spoiler:

Comment

aye...Redeads...

still scare the crap out of me whenever I see one around the corner.

It's like Slenderman for me.

*turns corner
                                *sees redead
                                "FUUUUUUUUUU RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN"

...though now a days I tend to just go
                                "LEEERROOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIINS" on them and abuse Jump attack and quick spin immunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X