X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

When I played it as a kid, they scared the HELL out of me!

I couldn't even complete the game because of them! XD

Rated 10+ my @$$... -_-;

I don't freak out over them anymore though.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

well then, my brain is tired and im emotionally exhausted

I'llsee you tomorrow.

Goodnight^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Night Kristy.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

gnight kristia

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to bed. I'll post in TSU when I get up.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Nighty night.
                sigpic

Comment

Guys I had a brilliant idea for EG

I'm bringing in the keystones and making them so that anyone can construct an arc with them.

First: I need 8 individual emotions and traits

Now that I think about it...it'll be like Kokoro's masks...

Anyway, these keystones are like memory items that are designed to complete Aurora as a "human" being.
                  They will record certain emotions and will amplify them over an area so that they can record it.
                  ....so they can make people moody...

....the more I type the more I think I need a better concept...

Thoughts?

Comment

@Cucoo

So they are used to turn Aurora human, or are they just used to give her a personality?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm back aaand I missed a lot...

Holy crap.

Anyways I have been inactive mostly due to internet problems, and the fact that I have been planning different possible RP's to make.

1: A horror RP that has elements similar to Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

2: A post-apocalyptic RP

3: A mecha RP based on Pacific Rim, Gundam, and a few other giant mech series as well.

I'm a fan of the Horror and Mecha RP's one. I just can't decide though...

Anyone care to help me choose?
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
                        I'm back aaand I missed a lot...

Holy crap.

Anyways I have been inactive mostly due to internet problems, and the fact that I have been planning different possible RP's to make.

1: A horror RP that has elements similar to Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

2: A post-apocalyptic RP

3: A mecha RP based on Pacific Rim, Gundam, and a few other giant mech series as well.

I'm a fan of the Horror and Mecha RP's one. I just can't decide though...

Anyone care to help me choose?
                        You read my mind. I've been wanting a fucking Mecha RP since I started watching FMP (Full Metal Panic) again.

Soooo.... mechamechamechamechamechamechamecha~!

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!

I would like to see either a horror-based RP, or a post-apocalyptic RP.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well looks like it is safe to say that I can throw everyone except for Pringles, Mima, and Kristia out of AtWaP.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well Sustic I do like the idea of a Mecha RP, and the thing is I already have a mech in mind XD. Still want to wait until the others choose.

@S1

I'm currently still in the planning phases of a Post Apocalyptic RP. I think either that or a mech RP would be the easier type of RP would be the easier of the two.

Also please note that if I do make an RP of any kind here it would be my first public RP (the first one I made was private between me and two friends, but it died quickly.) So any RP I make here on YC would be my first PUBLIC RP.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Wriggle

Just what happened to everyone else? Did they forget?

What about your character?

@Mega

If we do a post-apocalyptic RP, then I have a lot of ideas, mainly inspired by Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X